Blair Lonergan - Food Blogger
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
Blair Lonergan lives with her husband and three young boys in a 100-year-old farmhouse at the base of Central Virginia's Blue Ridge Mountains.
An attorney-turned-blogger and food photographer, Blair shares easy, quick-prep recipes for busy families on her blog, The Seasoned Mom.
Her work has been featured in Taste of Home magazine and online at Today, SELF magazine, Buzzfeed, Parade Community Table and Redbook magazine.
Blair's Recipes on AllFreeCasseroleRecipes:
Featured in these eCookbooks from AllFreeCasseroleRecipes:
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive, partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
- Ashton Swank - Food Blogger
- Shay Shull - Food Blogger
- Judy Hannemann - Food Blogger
- Karen Petersen - Food Blogger and Cookbook Author
- Brandi Burgess - Food Blogger
- Mario Laliberte - Food Blogger
- Julie May - Food Blogger
- Leslie Lambert - Food Blogger
- Ruxandra Micu - Food Blogger
- Stephanie Hann - Food Blogger
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- 8 Meal Planning Tips Everyone Should Know
- How to Convert a Casserole Recipe to the Slow Cooker
- 16 Best Chinese Food Casserole Recipes
- Judith's Wicked Chicken
- Chicken Alfredo Lasagna Roll-Ups
- Hearty Slow Cooker Chili Mac
- Taco Spaghetti
- Baked Ziti with Mini Meatballs
- 11 Red Velvet Recipes for Valentine's Day
- Dump-and-Bake Chicken Paprikash and Noodles
- 11 Recipes for Easter Brunch
- 14 Slow Cooker Casseroles
- 15 Easy Ground Beef Casserole Recipes eCookbook
- 15 Easy Potluck Recipes For A Church Supper
- 19 Scrumptious Casserole Recipes for Breakfast
- 20 Casserole Recipes for Mexican Food Lovers
- 9 Casserole Recipes to Make When Eating on a Budget
- Cooking Vegetable Side Dishes: 9 Easy Casserole Recipes
- Copycat Restaurant Recipes: 17 Casseroles to Make at Home
- Easy Tater Tot Casserole Recipes: 12 Ways