Kalyn Denny - Food Blogger
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
Kalyn Denny had no idea how her life would change when she started a blog, Kalyn's Kitchen, in 2005 as a place to store the South Beach Diet friendly recipes all her friends were asking for. Now, Kalyn is retired from teaching elementary school, blogs full-time, and spends most days cooking, photographing food, and writing up recipes.
In addition to her main blog, Kalyn recently created a site called Slow Cooker from Scratch, where she features made-from-scratch slow cooker recipes from food bloggers. She also writes about food at BlogHer.com. Kalyn has appeared on panels talking about blogging at BlogHer, BlogHerFood, SXSW, Camp BlogAway and IACP Conferences.
Kalyn lives in Salt Lake City, and is passionate about sushi, Scandinavian murder mysteries, gardening, cooking, photography, The Good Wife, Feta cheese, and her family - but not necessarily in that order.
Kalyn's Recipes on AllFreeCasseroleRecipes:
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
If you want to make a delicious dinner without spending too much time in the kitchen, then you should try this Picadillo Stuffed… Continue reading: "Picadillo Stuffed Pepper Casserole"
- 11 Recipes for Easter Brunch
- 14 Slow Cooker Casseroles
- 15 Easy Ground Beef Casserole Recipes eCookbook
- 15 Easy Potluck Recipes For A Church Supper
- 19 Scrumptious Casserole Recipes for Breakfast
- 20 Casserole Recipes for Mexican Food Lovers
- 9 Casserole Recipes to Make When Eating on a Budget
- Cooking Vegetable Side Dishes: 9 Easy Casserole Recipes
- Copycat Restaurant Recipes: 17 Casseroles to Make at Home
- Easy Tater Tot Casserole Recipes: 12 Ways