Shay Shull - Food Blogger
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
As a stay at home mom of two toddlers, Shay realized that she had a knack for taking easy recipes and turning them into multiple meals simply by mixing and matching the ingredients. After taking one bundt cake recipe and making 100 varieties, she applied the same concept to suppertime too.
With the love and support of friends and family, the Mix and Match Mama blog was born in August 2011. It quickly took off because there was a need for busy women to have simple recipes to create home cooked dinners for their families without a lot of grocery shopping or meal planning involved.
Shay's recipes are simple, quick to make, healthy and loved by not only her family but other families as well. When her brother, Sean, appeared on ABC's the Bachelorette, Shay was even able to cook and bake for the cast and crew when they came to visit.
Her recipes are loved and used time and time again because they meet the needs of busy women everywhere. As Shay always says, "It's more about the method than the recipe."
Shay's Recipes on AllFreeCasseroleRecipes:
Featured in these eCookbooks from AllFreeCasseroleRecipes:
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
This Ham and Cheese Potato Casserole is a super versatile dish because it can be eaten for breakfast, lunch, or dinner. It contains… Continue reading: "Ham and Cheese Potato Casserole"
- Paula Jones - Food Blogger
- Christin Mahrlig - Food Blogger
- Judy Hannemann - Food Blogger
- Christina Lane - Food Blogger
- Karly Campbell - Food Blogger
- Caroline Edwards - Food Blogger
- Mary Haymaker - Food Blogger
- Aimee Shugarman - Food Blogger
- Creamy Parmesan Lemon Baked Pasta
- Amber Massey - Food Blogger
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Epare Battery Operated Salt and Pepper Mill
- Shepherd's Pie
- Artisan Series Microplane Grater Set
- Recipe For Dorito Casserole
- Spaghetti Casserole
- Guinness Shepherds Pie
- Vegan Mushrooms And Polenta
- One Pot Chicken, Chorizo And Nduja Bake
- 5-ingredient Sloppy Joe Casserole
- Chicken And Broccoli Casserole With Stuffing
- 11 Recipes for Easter Brunch
- 14 Slow Cooker Casseroles
- 15 Easy Ground Beef Casserole Recipes eCookbook
- 15 Easy Potluck Recipes For A Church Supper
- 19 Scrumptious Casserole Recipes for Breakfast
- 20 Casserole Recipes for Mexican Food Lovers
- 9 Casserole Recipes to Make When Eating on a Budget
- Cooking Vegetable Side Dishes: 9 Easy Casserole Recipes
- Copycat Restaurant Recipes: 17 Casseroles to Make at Home
- Easy Tater Tot Casserole Recipes: 12 Ways