"Country Comfort" Smoked Sausage Casserole
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
Warm up with each bite of this "Country Comfort" Smoked Sausage Casserole! Loaded with smoked kielbasa, melted cheese, crispy hash browns, and creamy sour cream, this dish makes the perfect hearty breakfast or the coziest dinner course. This dump-and-bake recipe allows for no cooking ahead of time, but can be assembled beforehand to reduce time spent in the kitchen during the day of the meal. How great is that? This country-style comfort dish will satisfy the appetites of all who get the chance to eat this dish!
Preparation Time10 min
Cooking Time40 min
Cooking Vessel Size13 X 9-Inch Baking Dish
Read NextAverie Sunshine - Food Blogger
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Easy One Pot Sausage And Bean Casserole
- Home-style Meatloaf Stuffed Poblanos
- Breakfast Tater Tot Casserole
- Taco Cornbread Casserole
- Million Dollar Spaghetti
- Easy Old Fashioned Apple And Blackberry Crumble
- 30 Minute One Pan Broccoli Gnocchi
- Hominy Au Gratin Casserole
- Zucchini Casserole
- Frito Pie
- 11 Recipes for Easter Brunch
- 14 Slow Cooker Casseroles
- 15 Easy Ground Beef Casserole Recipes eCookbook
- 15 Easy Potluck Recipes For A Church Supper
- 19 Scrumptious Casserole Recipes for Breakfast
- 20 Casserole Recipes for Mexican Food Lovers
- 9 Casserole Recipes to Make When Eating on a Budget
- Cooking Vegetable Side Dishes: 9 Easy Casserole Recipes
- Copycat Restaurant Recipes: 17 Casseroles to Make at Home
- Easy Tater Tot Casserole Recipes: 12 Ways