Pam - Food Blogger
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
Pam’s motto is “you can have your dessert every day, our way!” Anyone can log on to her website, SkinnySweetsDaily.com, and find how to make their favorite desserts with lower fat and calorie content.
She began “skinny sizing” desserts as a health club manager, where she made healthier brownies and muffins for members. Pam continued creating new recipes and developed a dessert blog in 2012. With the help of her business partner, Regina, the blog was launched into a full-blown community website, in which members could interact with one another, contribute recipes, and easily access Pam’s versions of the recipes they were searching for. Not only does the website offer dessert recipes, but savory dishes by both Pam and her contributors. Also included on the website are informative articles and tips on how to maintain a healthy lifestyle.
Skinny Sweets Daily has a large social media presence. Facebook, Twitter, and Pinterest are used to post new recipes daily and interact with fans of the page. By making her recipes so easy to access and prepare, Pam has attracted followers from all over the globe.
Pam likes to end her emails and posts with the quip “sweet smiles”—a reflection of the effect her desserts have on those who eat them.
Pam's Recipes on AllFreeCasseroleRecipes:
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
If you've had your fair share of enchilada casseroles, this recipe for Sweet Chili Chicken Enchilada Casserole will add some variety… Continue reading: "Sweet Chili Chicken Enchilada Casserole"
- 11 Recipes for Easter Brunch
- 14 Slow Cooker Casseroles
- 15 Easy Ground Beef Casserole Recipes eCookbook
- 15 Easy Potluck Recipes For A Church Supper
- 19 Scrumptious Casserole Recipes for Breakfast
- 20 Casserole Recipes for Mexican Food Lovers
- 9 Casserole Recipes to Make When Eating on a Budget
- Cooking Vegetable Side Dishes: 9 Easy Casserole Recipes
- Copycat Restaurant Recipes: 17 Casseroles to Make at Home
- Easy Tater Tot Casserole Recipes: 12 Ways