Jenni Ferris - Food Blogger
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
Jenni Ferris found her love of cooking about five years ago. Prior to that, she created simple and quick meals for her family due to busy schedules. After moving closer to her children’s school, she started dabbling in more complicated recipes since she had nothing but time on her hands. Now, the children are in college and she has moved to Arizona. She has another spectacular kitchen to work her magic in.
Jenni started her blog, Jenni’s Ferris Wheel of Food, about a year and a half ago at the urging of a friend. She was always posting photos of her meals she created on Facebook and her friend encouraged her to start blogging about them. The rest, as they say, is history. She is willing to try new recipes and create a few on her own. When her children are home, the oven is always ready to make a batch of their favorite cookies.
Jenni's Recipes on AllFreeCasseroleRecipes:
Featured in these eCookbooks from AllFreeCasseroleRecipes:
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Country Style Pork Ribs And Sauerkraut
- Chicken And Portobello Mushroom Casserole
- Creamy Eggplant Dip
- Mexican Potato Casserole
- Easy Enchilada Casserole
- Quick Spinach Quiche
- Chicken Broccoli Alfredo Lasagna
- Top Notch Meat Loaf
- Homemade Cheesy Scalloped Potatoes Recipe
- Chicken And Broccoli Casserole
- 11 Recipes for Easter Brunch
- 14 Slow Cooker Casseroles
- 15 Easy Ground Beef Casserole Recipes eCookbook
- 15 Easy Potluck Recipes For A Church Supper
- 19 Scrumptious Casserole Recipes for Breakfast
- 20 Casserole Recipes for Mexican Food Lovers
- 9 Casserole Recipes to Make When Eating on a Budget
- Cooking Vegetable Side Dishes: 9 Easy Casserole Recipes
- Copycat Restaurant Recipes: 17 Casseroles to Make at Home
- Easy Tater Tot Casserole Recipes: 12 Ways