Mary Haymaker - Food Blogger
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
Teacher by day, food photographer and writer by night, Mary Haymaker started the blog Chattavore in 2011 to spotlight all the fantastic local restaurants cropping up in her hometown of Chattanooga, Tennessee. It quickly became apparent that her teacher's salary was not going to support the amount of dining out it would take to build a blog solely on restaurant writing.
Armed with a huge cookbook collection and a healthy love for kitchen gadgets, Mary started photographing the creations she whipped up in her kitchen. With the memories of her grandmother's kitchen still fresh in her mind, she determined to start from scratch as much as possible.
She also decided that local is not just best where restaurants are concerned but also where ingredients are concerned. She obtains as many of her ingredients as possible from Chattanooga-area farmers and small-scale food producers and is on a first-name basis with the people who sell her milk and coffee.
Mary lives near Chattanooga, Tennessee with her musician husband Phil, a fluffy grey cat named Stella, a ton of cookbooks, and a whole lot of shoes.
Mary's Recipes on AllFreeCasseroleRecipes:
Featured in these eCookbooks from AllFreeCasseroleRecipes:
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
Chicken and pasta recipes with broccoli and very common in the casserole world. If you love this dish but want to make it healthier,… Continue reading: "Light Chicken and Broccoli Noodle Casserole"
- Christin Mahrlig - Food Blogger
- Courtney Rowland - Food Blogger
- Christina Lane - Food Blogger
- Creamy Parmesan Lemon Baked Pasta
- Amanda Formaro - Food Blogger
- Paula Jones - Food Blogger
- Karen Petersen - Food Blogger and Cookbook Author
- Kelly Benner - Food Blogger
- Judy Hannemann - Food Blogger
- Karly Campbell - Food Blogger
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Mushroom Lasagna With Bechamel And Bolognese Sauces
- Baked Romano Beans
- Short Rib Enchiladas Roja
- Strawberry Jello Poke Cake
- Chicken Pie
- Lamb, Veal And Veggie Stew
- Stuffed Zucchini
- No Bake Strawberry Cheesecake Recipe
- Taco Casserole With Rice
- Savory Crepes With Spinach And Cheese
- 11 Recipes for Easter Brunch
- 14 Slow Cooker Casseroles
- 15 Easy Ground Beef Casserole Recipes eCookbook
- 15 Easy Potluck Recipes For A Church Supper
- 19 Scrumptious Casserole Recipes for Breakfast
- 20 Casserole Recipes for Mexican Food Lovers
- 9 Casserole Recipes to Make When Eating on a Budget
- Cooking Vegetable Side Dishes: 9 Easy Casserole Recipes
- Copycat Restaurant Recipes: 17 Casseroles to Make at Home
- Easy Tater Tot Casserole Recipes: 12 Ways