Mary Haymaker - Food Blogger
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
Teacher by day, food photographer and writer by night, Mary Haymaker started the blog Chattavore in 2011 to spotlight all the fantastic local restaurants cropping up in her hometown of Chattanooga, Tennessee. It quickly became apparent that her teacher's salary was not going to support the amount of dining out it would take to build a blog solely on restaurant writing.
Armed with a huge cookbook collection and a healthy love for kitchen gadgets, Mary started photographing the creations she whipped up in her kitchen. With the memories of her grandmother's kitchen still fresh in her mind, she determined to start from scratch as much as possible.
She also decided that local is not just best where restaurants are concerned but also where ingredients are concerned. She obtains as many of her ingredients as possible from Chattanooga-area farmers and small-scale food producers and is on a first-name basis with the people who sell her milk and coffee.
Mary lives near Chattanooga, Tennessee with her musician husband Phil, a fluffy grey cat named Stella, a ton of cookbooks, and a whole lot of shoes.
Mary's Recipes on AllFreeCasseroleRecipes:
Featured in these eCookbooks from AllFreeCasseroleRecipes:
Read NextPaula Jones - Food Blogger
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
If you're craving some cheesy pasta, then this is the dinner for you. This Cheesy Sour Cream Pasta Casserole is a delicious Alfredo… Continue reading: "Cheesy Sour Cream Pasta Casserole"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- "Country Comfort" Smoked Sausage Casserole
- All-In-One Thanksgiving Casserole
- White Cheddar Scalloped Potatoes
- Perfectly Spiced Pumpkin Cake
- Bangin' Mac and Cheese
- Cozy Creamed Spinach Casserole
- Chewy Holiday Oatmeal Cookie Bars
- French Onion Chicken Noodle Casserole
- Pulled Pork Casserole With Cornbread Topping
- Easy Pineapple Curry
- 11 Recipes for Easter Brunch
- 14 Slow Cooker Casseroles
- 15 Easy Ground Beef Casserole Recipes eCookbook
- 15 Easy Potluck Recipes For A Church Supper
- 19 Scrumptious Casserole Recipes for Breakfast
- 20 Casserole Recipes for Mexican Food Lovers
- 9 Casserole Recipes to Make When Eating on a Budget
- Cooking Vegetable Side Dishes: 9 Easy Casserole Recipes
- Copycat Restaurant Recipes: 17 Casseroles to Make at Home
- Easy Tater Tot Casserole Recipes: 12 Ways