Ruxandra Micu - Food Blogger
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
Ruxandra Micu is a 20-something foodie, blogger, architecture student and graphic/web designer from Romania. She has a huge passion for cooking and wants to help people have a healthy, balanced diet. Gourmandelle is a website where you’ll find lots of healthy recipes (vegan/vegetarian), and tips & tricks on how to have a balanced diet and make the right choices.
Ruxandra's main goal is to show people that a vegetarian diet is a healthy choice and to teach them about the benefits of slow cooking with healthy ingredients. The greatest achievement so far was that she managed to change her family's bad eating habits. Her parents are now fully vegetarian, and their health has improved a lot! She wants to help others, too and hopes that by cooking her recipes, people will see how easy is to have a vegetarian diet and also how delicious vegetarian recipes are.
Ruxandra's Recipes on AllFreeCasseroleRecipes:
Featured in these eCookbooks from AllFreeCasseroleRecipes:
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Fall-Favorite Shepherd's Pie
- Autumn Sweet Potato and Pork Casserole
- Broccoli Mashed Potato Casserole
- Heritage Green Bean Casserole
- Dump-and-Bake Beef Stroganoff-Casserole
- One Pot Greek Chicken and Rice
- Kyocera Santoku Knife
- Domestic Diva Casserole Carrier
- Maple Pumpkin Cheesecake Bars
- Pumpkin Spice Baked Oatmeal
- 11 Recipes for Easter Brunch
- 14 Slow Cooker Casseroles
- 15 Easy Ground Beef Casserole Recipes eCookbook
- 15 Easy Potluck Recipes For A Church Supper
- 19 Scrumptious Casserole Recipes for Breakfast
- 20 Casserole Recipes for Mexican Food Lovers
- 9 Casserole Recipes to Make When Eating on a Budget
- Cooking Vegetable Side Dishes: 9 Easy Casserole Recipes
- Copycat Restaurant Recipes: 17 Casseroles to Make at Home
- Easy Tater Tot Casserole Recipes: 12 Ways