Ruxandra Micu - Food Blogger
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
Ruxandra Micu is a 20-something foodie, blogger, architecture student and graphic/web designer from Romania. She has a huge passion for cooking and wants to help people have a healthy, balanced diet. Gourmandelle is a website where you’ll find lots of healthy recipes (vegan/vegetarian), and tips & tricks on how to have a balanced diet and make the right choices.
Ruxandra's main goal is to show people that a vegetarian diet is a healthy choice and to teach them about the benefits of slow cooking with healthy ingredients. The greatest achievement so far was that she managed to change her family's bad eating habits. Her parents are now fully vegetarian, and their health has improved a lot! She wants to help others, too and hopes that by cooking her recipes, people will see how easy is to have a vegetarian diet and also how delicious vegetarian recipes are.
Ruxandra's Recipes on AllFreeCasseroleRecipes:
Featured in these eCookbooks from AllFreeCasseroleRecipes:
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Love these recipes? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- 11 Recipes for Easter Brunch
- 14 Slow Cooker Casseroles
- 15 Easy Ground Beef Casserole Recipes eCookbook
- 15 Easy Potluck Recipes For A Church Supper
- 19 Scrumptious Casserole Recipes for Breakfast
- 20 Casserole Recipes for Mexican Food Lovers
- 9 Casserole Recipes to Make When Eating on a Budget
- Cooking Vegetable Side Dishes: 9 Easy Casserole Recipes
- Copycat Restaurant Recipes: 17 Casseroles to Make at Home
- Easy Tater Tot Casserole Recipes: 12 Ways
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- No-Bake Strawberry Shortcake Dessert
- Lightened-Up Chicken Artichoke Casserole
- 11 Baked Macaroni and Cheese Recipes
- Sunflower Silicone Lid
- Cuban Sandwich Casserole
- Campbell's Green Chile Casserole
- Campbell's Sausage Breakfast Casserole
- Comforting Poppy Seed Chicken Casserole
- Cheesy Baked Pasta Casserole
- 1950s Family-Favorite Tuna Casserole