Ruxandra Micu - Food Blogger
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
Ruxandra Micu is a 20-something foodie, blogger, architecture student and graphic/web designer from Romania. She has a huge passion for cooking and wants to help people have a healthy, balanced diet. Gourmandelle is a website where you’ll find lots of healthy recipes (vegan/vegetarian), and tips & tricks on how to have a balanced diet and make the right choices.
Ruxandra's main goal is to show people that a vegetarian diet is a healthy choice and to teach them about the benefits of slow cooking with healthy ingredients.
The greatest achievement so far was that she managed to change her family's bad eating habits. Her parents are now fully vegetarian, and their health has improved a lot! She wants to help others, too and hopes that by cooking her recipes, people will see how easy is to have a vegetarian diet and also how delicious vegetarian recipes are.
Ruxandra's Recipes on AllFreeCasseroleRecipes:
Featured in these eCookbooks from AllFreeCasseroleRecipes:
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Pumpkin Lasagna Dessert
- Southern Cheesy Chicken and Rice Bake
- Easy Southern Creole Turkey Pot Pie
- Southern Tomato Cobbler with Pimento Cheese Biscuits
- Upside Down Pizza Casserole
- Southern Creole Tater Tot Casserole
- Chicken Florentine Bake
- Baked Mac And Cheese
- Chicken Cordon Bleu Casserole
- Spiffy Jiffy Cornbread
- 11 Recipes for Easter Brunch
- 14 Slow Cooker Casseroles
- 15 Easy Ground Beef Casserole Recipes eCookbook
- 15 Easy Potluck Recipes For A Church Supper
- 19 Scrumptious Casserole Recipes for Breakfast
- 20 Casserole Recipes for Mexican Food Lovers
- 9 Casserole Recipes to Make When Eating on a Budget
- Cooking Vegetable Side Dishes: 9 Easy Casserole Recipes
- Copycat Restaurant Recipes: 17 Casseroles to Make at Home
- Easy Tater Tot Casserole Recipes: 12 Ways