Christin Mahrlig - Food Blogger
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
Since a young age, Christin Mahrlig has found cooking to be a much needed creative outlet. Her husband and kids often complain that they never get to eat the same thing twice. The dog never complains.
Having grown up in the south, the importance of good ole home cooking and sharing a meal with friends and family is central to Christin’s cooking philosophy. Food should nourish the body and comfort the soul. Gathering around the table for a meal made with love and care helps us slow down, connect with our loved ones, and take a break from this fast-paced, harried world we live in.
Christin resides in Fort Mill SC, just south of Charlotte, NC, with her husband and two kids, as well as a dog, a cat, and two birds. She considers herself an adventurous eater and has hardly ever met a food that she didn’t like.
Christin shares recipes at both Fort Mill SC Living and Spicy Southern Kitchen.
Christin's Recipes on AllFreeCasseroleRecipes:
Featured in these eCookbooks from AllFreeCasseroleRecipes:
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Love these recipes? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- 11 Recipes for Easter Brunch
- 14 Slow Cooker Casseroles
- 15 Easy Ground Beef Casserole Recipes eCookbook
- 15 Easy Potluck Recipes For A Church Supper
- 19 Scrumptious Casserole Recipes for Breakfast
- 20 Casserole Recipes for Mexican Food Lovers
- 9 Casserole Recipes to Make When Eating on a Budget
- Cooking Vegetable Side Dishes: 9 Easy Casserole Recipes
- Copycat Restaurant Recipes: 17 Casseroles to Make at Home
- Easy Tater Tot Casserole Recipes: 12 Ways
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- No-Bake Strawberry Shortcake Dessert
- Lightened-Up Chicken Artichoke Casserole
- 11 Baked Macaroni and Cheese Recipes
- Sunflower Silicone Lid
- Cuban Sandwich Casserole
- Campbell's Green Chile Casserole
- Campbell's Sausage Breakfast Casserole
- Comforting Poppy Seed Chicken Casserole
- Cheesy Baked Pasta Casserole
- 1950s Family-Favorite Tuna Casserole