Judy Hannemann - Food Blogger
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
After retiring from over 20 years as a mechanical engineer, Judy Hannemann decided to overcome her boredom and new-found free time by starting a cooking blog, The Midnight Baker. It started as a step-by-step instruction of each recipe, but soon become something more.
Judy discovered blogging satisfied her love of cooking, sharing recipes and tips, and her love for photography. She always had a life-long love of cooking from helping her mom in the kitchen. Experimenting with recipes she comes across and turning them into something entirely different has become her kitchen quest. This is similar to the chemistry set experiments of her childhood, except her kitchen experiments smell better.
As her blog grew, her focus changed to featuring dishes that could be made simply, quickly, and did not depend on an overabundance of processed food.
Judy's Reviews on AllFreeCasseroleRecipes.com:
Judy's Recipes on AllFreeCasseroleRecipes.com:
Featured in these eCookbooks from AllFreeCasseroleRecipes:
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
- "Country Comfort" Smoked Sausage Casserole
- Judy Hannemann - Food Blogger
- Amanda Coers - Food Blogger
- Blair Lonergan - Food Blogger
- Christina Lane - Food Blogger
- Shay Shull - Food Blogger
- Christin Mahrlig - Food Blogger
- Cassie Johnston - Food Blogger
- Karly Campbell - Food Blogger
- Creamy Parmesan Lemon Baked Pasta
- 11 Recipes for Easter Brunch
- 14 Slow Cooker Casseroles
- 15 Easy Ground Beef Casserole Recipes eCookbook
- 15 Easy Potluck Recipes For A Church Supper
- 19 Scrumptious Casserole Recipes for Breakfast
- 20 Casserole Recipes for Mexican Food Lovers
- 9 Casserole Recipes to Make When Eating on a Budget
- Cooking Vegetable Side Dishes: 9 Easy Casserole Recipes
- Copycat Restaurant Recipes: 17 Casseroles to Make at Home
- Easy Tater Tot Casserole Recipes: 12 Ways