- see all comments
"Absolutely amazing dish! Everyone loved it and said it's definitely a keeper!"
"I've been making a recipe quite like this one for years. The difference is, I put a chopped onion in my ground beef and after it's done add a packet of taco seasoning mix and a 15oz can of refried beans. The tomatoes (I use Rotel) I mix with a small melted block of Velveeta cheese. I layer the slightly crushed Doritos in a bowl or casserole dish. Layer the ground beef mixture next. More Doritos. Then a layer of shredded lettuce and diced tomato. Then pour the hot melted Velveeta and Rotel tomatoes over the top and serve immediately. It's fabulous!"
"I want to try this! Ohh my, looks so good!"
"where is the recipe"
Lindsay Ostrom - Food Blogger
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
Click here to view your Recipes.
Lindsay Ostrom is the author and food photographer behind Pinch of Yum, a food blog that shares photos and recipes with over half a million monthly visitors. Her practical ebook Tasty Food Photography has helped thousands of new food photographers take awesome food photos and increase reader engagement on their own blogs or websites.
You can also find Lindsay on Food Blogger Pro, where she and her husband, Bjork, teach others about the basics of starting a food blog through a series of video courses and lessons.
After spending a year living in the Philippines and working at an orphanage there, Lindsay and Bjork now call Minneapolis home. In between their day jobs of elementary school teaching and tech support, these two love eating Indian food, watching reruns of The Office, and dreaming about someday owning a pug.
Lindsay's Recipes on AllFreeCasseroleRecipes:
Berry Brioche French Toast Casserole
Bread Pudding with Hot Butter Rum Sauce
Comforting Chicken and Wild Rice Casserole
Creamy Spinach and Potato Breakfast Casserole
Garlic Parmesan Chicken Lasagna Bake
Ham and Sausage Hash Brown Egg Bake
Healthy Mexican Casserole with Roasted Corn and Peppers
Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookie Cheesecake Bars
Pumpkin Bars with Caramel Frosting
Sharable Creamy Chicken Broccoli Casserole
Southwest Black Bean Casserole
Super Easy Sweet Potato Casserole with Pecan Crumble
Ultimate Crispy Cheesy Potatoes
Featured in these eCookbooks from AllFreeCasseroleRecipes:
22 Recipes for Italian Casseroles
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
Best-Ever Pecan Pie Bread Puddingvideocam
Pecan pie tastes just like the holiday season is supposed to. We've got a recipe for you that reinvents this traditional dessert as an… Continue reading: "Best-Ever Pecan Pie Bread Puddingvideocam"
- "Country Comfort" Smoked Sausage Casserole
- Christy Denney - Food Blogger
- Phoebe Lapine - Food Blogger
- Mel - Food Blogger
- Karly Campbell - Food Blogger
- Judy Hannemann - Food Blogger
- Christina Lane - Food Blogger
- Rosie Willis - Food Blogger and Video Producer
- Amanda Formaro - Food Blogger
- Ashton Swank - Food Blogger
My Recipes (0) View »
Something worth saving?
- SAVE all your favorite recipes
- ADD personal notes
- QUICKLY reference your recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Taco Tater Tot Casserole Recipe
- Crawfish Etouffee
- Chicken Tamale Pie
- Baked Beans With Ground Beef
- Easy Bake Smores Casserole Recipe
- Sloppy Joes Topped With Cornbread
- Easy Rhubarb Delight Bars Recipe
- Brisket With Mac And Cheese
- Blueberry Self-saucing Pudding
- Chicken And Couscous
- 11 Recipes for Easter Brunch
- 14 Slow Cooker Casseroles
- 15 Easy Ground Beef Casserole Recipes eCookbook
- 15 Easy Potluck Recipes For A Church Supper
- 19 Scrumptious Casserole Recipes for Breakfast
- 20 Casserole Recipes for Mexican Food Lovers
- 9 Casserole Recipes to Make When Eating on a Budget
- Cooking Vegetable Side Dishes: 9 Easy Casserole Recipes
- Copycat Restaurant Recipes: 17 Casseroles to Make at Home
- Easy Tater Tot Casserole Recipes: 12 Ways