Carole Burkhard - Food Blogger
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
Carole is the content creator and photographer of the blog Toot Sweet 4 Two. A lifestyles blog, with a heavy emphasis on recipes, Carole writes about many things - elder care, emergency preparedness, travel, parties and tablescapes, other bloggers, occasional craft projects and more.
A self-taught home cook, Carole cooks every day (sometimes twice a day) and loves to experiment and create something new. Married to her recipe "tester" husband Charlie for more than 25 years, they live in San Diego County, California and have a very spoiled Snowshoe Siamese cat, a boy named Coco.
Carole's Recipes on AllFreeCasseroleRecipes:
Carole's Blog Posts on RecipeChatter:
Featured in these eCookbooks from AllFreeCasseroleRecipes:
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
Y'all, are you ready for the cheesiest mac and cheese you'll ever eat? Get your heart (and stomach) ready for this slow cooker… Continue reading: "Just Like Trisha Yearwood's Slow Cooker Mac and Cheese"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Classic Lasagna Recipe With Ground Beef
- Quick Cinnamon Roll Cake Casserole
- Chicken Divan Casserole
- Air Fryer Parmesan Cauliflower
- Classic Tuna Casserole
- Baked Apple Stuffed Pork Chops Recipe
- Pumpkin Pie Bars With Yellow Cake Mix
- Skillet Shepherd’s Pie Casserole Recipe
- Dorito Chicken Casserole Recipe
- Pulled Pork Enchilada Casserole
- 11 Recipes for Easter Brunch
- 14 Slow Cooker Casseroles
- 15 Easy Ground Beef Casserole Recipes eCookbook
- 15 Easy Potluck Recipes For A Church Supper
- 19 Scrumptious Casserole Recipes for Breakfast
- 20 Casserole Recipes for Mexican Food Lovers
- 9 Casserole Recipes to Make When Eating on a Budget
- Cooking Vegetable Side Dishes: 9 Easy Casserole Recipes
- Copycat Restaurant Recipes: 17 Casseroles to Make at Home
- Easy Tater Tot Casserole Recipes: 12 Ways