Carole Burkhard - Food Blogger
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
Carole is the content creator and photographer of the blog Toot Sweet 4 Two. A lifestyles blog, with a heavy emphasis on recipes, Carole writes about many things - elder care, emergency preparedness, travel, parties and tablescapes, other bloggers, occasional craft projects and more.
A self-taught home cook, Carole cooks every day (sometimes twice a day) and loves to experiment and create something new. Married to her recipe "tester" husband Charlie for more than 25 years, they live in San Diego County, California and have a very spoiled Snowshoe Siamese cat, a boy named Coco.
Carole's Recipes on AllFreeCasseroleRecipes:
Carole's Blog Posts on RecipeChatter:
Featured in these eCookbooks from AllFreeCasseroleRecipes:
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Frittata The Easy Way
- Ground Beef Enchiladas
- Doritos Taco Casserole Recipe
- Meat & Cheese Pasta Casserole
- Chili Cheese Tater Tots Casserole
- Pork Tamale Casserole Authentic Taste No Husk
- Breaded Baked Zucchini
- Southwestern Egg Roll Bake
- Southern Eggplant Casserole
- Crustless Spinach And Cheese Pie
- 11 Recipes for Easter Brunch
- 14 Slow Cooker Casseroles
- 15 Easy Ground Beef Casserole Recipes eCookbook
- 15 Easy Potluck Recipes For A Church Supper
- 19 Scrumptious Casserole Recipes for Breakfast
- 20 Casserole Recipes for Mexican Food Lovers
- 9 Casserole Recipes to Make When Eating on a Budget
- Cooking Vegetable Side Dishes: 9 Easy Casserole Recipes
- Copycat Restaurant Recipes: 17 Casseroles to Make at Home
- Easy Tater Tot Casserole Recipes: 12 Ways