Cake Batter Chess Bars
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"An ooey, gooey, yummy easy-to-make cookie bar, these will disappear fast! Made with a box of yellow cake mix and a few other ingredients, these bars are delicious!"
Preparation Time10 min
Cooking Time50 min
Cooking Vessel Size9" x 13" Baking Pan
- 1 box butter recipe yellow cake mix
- 3 eggs, divided
- 1 cup butter, melted
- 1 (8-ounce) package of cream cheese
- 4 cups powdered sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
This Chicken Bacon Ranch Pasta Casserole Recipe proves once again that chicken, bacon, and ranch create the ultimate flavor… Continue reading: "Chicken Bacon Ranch Pasta Casserole Recipe"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Mascarpone Tiramisu Dessert
- Broccoli and Stilton Cheese Soup
- Fiesta Skillet Baker
- Nettle & Chickpeas Salad
- Cucumber, Broccoli and Radish Sprouts Salad
- Winter Beef Casserole
- Steamy Meatball Soup
- Linguini Pasta with Clams and Squid
- Adams Apple Bourbon Bath Marinade and BBQ Sauce
- Adams Apple Mercantile
- 11 Recipes for Easter Brunch
- 14 Slow Cooker Casseroles
- 15 Easy Ground Beef Casserole Recipes eCookbook
- 15 Easy Potluck Recipes For A Church Supper
- 19 Scrumptious Casserole Recipes for Breakfast
- 20 Casserole Recipes for Mexican Food Lovers
- 9 Casserole Recipes to Make When Eating on a Budget
- Cooking Vegetable Side Dishes: 9 Easy Casserole Recipes
- Copycat Restaurant Recipes: 17 Casseroles to Make at Home
- Easy Tater Tot Casserole Recipes: 12 Ways