Sweetheart Raspberry Icebox Cheesecake
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"Creamy and delicious, this incredibly delicious no-bake dessert is easy to make, but does require a bit of time in the freezer before it is ready-to-serve. Well worth the extra time and your family will deem it a family favorite!"
Preparation Time30 min
Chilling Time5 hr
Cooking Vessel Size9 x 5 Loaf Pan
- 1 tablespoon Canola Oil
- 1 (18-ounce) Jar Seedless Raspberry Preserves, divided
- 2 cups Vanilla Ice Cream
- 8 ounces package of Cream Cheese, softened to room temperature
- 1 cup Powdered Sugar
- 2 drops Pink Gel Food Coloring
- 8 ounces carton of Cool Whip Non-Dairy Whipped Topping
- 2 pints Fresh Raspberries
- Fresh Mint, for garnish (optional)
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
Potatoes are the ultimate comfort food, but this Cheesy Bacon Mashed Potato Casserole will soothe your soul too! As if mashed potatoes… Continue reading: "Cheesy Bacon Mashed Potato Casserole"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Capresso Cool Grind Spice and Coffee Grinder
- Dexas Bamboo Chop & Serve Cutting Board
- Keto Chicken Alfredo
- Fish Pie with Coconut
- Frito Pie
- 30-Minute Chicken Tomato Pasta
- Creamy Baked Artichoke Chicken
- Lekue LunchBox To Go
- Zucchini Casserole
- 11 Recipes for Easter Brunch
- 14 Slow Cooker Casseroles
- 15 Easy Ground Beef Casserole Recipes eCookbook
- 15 Easy Potluck Recipes For A Church Supper
- 19 Scrumptious Casserole Recipes for Breakfast
- 20 Casserole Recipes for Mexican Food Lovers
- 9 Casserole Recipes to Make When Eating on a Budget
- Cooking Vegetable Side Dishes: 9 Easy Casserole Recipes
- Copycat Restaurant Recipes: 17 Casseroles to Make at Home
- Easy Tater Tot Casserole Recipes: 12 Ways