This recipe was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Cheesy Spinach and Artichoke Dip
"Deliciously gooey, this dip is the perfect blending of vegetables and melted, cheesy goodness. Great for a party, your guests will beg for the recipe."
Preparation Time20 min
Cooking Time25 min
Cooking Vessel Size9-inch Round or 8" x 8" Square Baking Pan
- 1 (16-ounce) package of frozen chopped spinach, thawed, drained and squeezed dry of excess moisture
- 2 (14-ounce) cans of water-packed artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- 3 cloves garlic, peeled and finely minced
- 2 cups mayonnaise
- 1 cup shredded Parmesan cheese, divided
- 1 cup grated Gruyere cheese, divided