Cake Batter 50/50 Bars
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"Sweet, chewy and delicious with a hint of orange, these cookie bars are made from a cake mix and a few other ingredients. Make a batch for your family and watch them disappear!"
Preparation Time20 min
Cooking Time40 min
Cooking Vessel Size9" x 13" Baking Pan
- 1 (18-ounce) package of butter recipe yellow cake mix
- 1 cup old-fashioned oats, uncooked
- 1 cup butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 egg
- zest of one orange
- 1 (14-ounce) can of sweetened condensed milk
- 1 cup white chocolate chips
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- White Chicken Enchilada
- Instant Pot Buffalo Chicken Casserole
- Chicken Broccoli Rice Casserole
- Zucchini Casserole Bake
- Dorito Casserole
- Chile Relleno Casserole
- No Bake Eclair Cake
- Chicken Noodle Casserole
- Sweet Corn Red Potato Salad
- No-bake Strawberry Icebox Cake
- 11 Recipes for Easter Brunch
- 14 Slow Cooker Casseroles
- 15 Easy Ground Beef Casserole Recipes eCookbook
- 15 Easy Potluck Recipes For A Church Supper
- 19 Scrumptious Casserole Recipes for Breakfast
- 20 Casserole Recipes for Mexican Food Lovers
- 9 Casserole Recipes to Make When Eating on a Budget
- Cooking Vegetable Side Dishes: 9 Easy Casserole Recipes
- Copycat Restaurant Recipes: 17 Casseroles to Make at Home
- Easy Tater Tot Casserole Recipes: 12 Ways