This recipe was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Cake Batter 50/50 Bars
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"Sweet, chewy and delicious with a hint of orange, these cookie bars are made from a cake mix and a few other ingredients. Make a batch for your family and watch them disappear!"
Preparation Time20 min
Cooking Time40 min
Cooking Vessel Size9" x 13" Baking Pan
- 1 (18-ounce) package of butter recipe yellow cake mix
- 1 cup old-fashioned oats, uncooked
- 1 cup butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 egg
- zest of one orange
- 1 (14-ounce) can of sweetened condensed milk
- 1 cup white chocolate chips
Read NextNo-Bake Banana Dessert Lasagna
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
This Beef Lasagna Casserole is one of the classic Italian casserole recipes with ground beef that's made easy. This ground beef… Continue reading: "Beef Lasagna Casserolevideocam"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- 18 Recipes for BBQ-ing Up a Storm: Casseroles, Sides, and Desserts
- Weeknight Dinner Recipes: 15 Easy Casserole Recipes
- Million Dollar Chicken Alfredo
- Cream Cheese Frosted Gingerbread Bars
- British Sticky Toffee Pudding
- Million Dollar Spaghetti
- Totally Turkey Tetrazzini
- Cheesy Steak and Potato Casserole
- Charming French Chicken Casserole
- Poblano Potato Gratin
- 11 Recipes for Easter Brunch
- 14 Slow Cooker Casseroles
- 15 Easy Ground Beef Casserole Recipes eCookbook
- 15 Easy Potluck Recipes For A Church Supper
- 19 Scrumptious Casserole Recipes for Breakfast
- 20 Casserole Recipes for Mexican Food Lovers
- 9 Casserole Recipes to Make When Eating on a Budget
- Cooking Vegetable Side Dishes: 9 Easy Casserole Recipes
- Copycat Restaurant Recipes: 17 Casseroles to Make at Home
- Easy Tater Tot Casserole Recipes: 12 Ways