This recipe was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Turkey Shepherd's Pie
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"Made with your favorite leftovers from your Thanksgiving or Christmas dinner, Turkey Shepherd Pie comes together in minutes. Savory, delicious and a comfort-food classic, there are really "no rules" to this recipe!"
Preparation Time10 min
Cooking Time40 min
Cooking Vessel Size4 individual casserole baking dishes
- 2 cups leftover turkey gravy
- 3 cups leftover turkey
- 1 cup leftover cranberry sauce
- 1 cup leftover cornbread stuffing
- 2 cups leftover mashed potatoes
Read NextBuffalo Chicken Mac and Cheese
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- "Country Comfort" Smoked Sausage Casserole
- All-In-One Thanksgiving Casserole
- White Cheddar Scalloped Potatoes
- Perfectly Spiced Pumpkin Cake
- Bangin' Mac and Cheese
- Cozy Creamed Spinach Casserole
- Chewy Holiday Oatmeal Cookie Bars
- French Onion Chicken Noodle Casserole
- Pulled Pork Casserole With Cornbread Topping
- Easy Pineapple Curry
- 11 Recipes for Easter Brunch
- 14 Slow Cooker Casseroles
- 15 Easy Ground Beef Casserole Recipes eCookbook
- 15 Easy Potluck Recipes For A Church Supper
- 19 Scrumptious Casserole Recipes for Breakfast
- 20 Casserole Recipes for Mexican Food Lovers
- 9 Casserole Recipes to Make When Eating on a Budget
- Cooking Vegetable Side Dishes: 9 Easy Casserole Recipes
- Copycat Restaurant Recipes: 17 Casseroles to Make at Home
- Easy Tater Tot Casserole Recipes: 12 Ways