Turkey Shepherd's Pie
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"Made with your favorite leftovers from your Thanksgiving or Christmas dinner, Turkey Shepherd Pie comes together in minutes. Savory, delicious and a comfort-food classic, there are really "no rules" to this recipe!"
Preparation Time10 min
Cooking Time40 min
Cooking Vessel Size4 individual casserole baking dishes
- 2 cups leftover turkey gravy
- 3 cups leftover turkey
- 1 cup leftover cranberry sauce
- 1 cup leftover cornbread stuffing
- 2 cups leftover mashed potatoes
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- White Chicken Enchilada
- Instant Pot Buffalo Chicken Casserole
- Chicken Broccoli Rice Casserole
- Zucchini Casserole Bake
- Dorito Casserole
- Chile Relleno Casserole
- No Bake Eclair Cake
- Chicken Noodle Casserole
- Sweet Corn Red Potato Salad
- No-bake Strawberry Icebox Cake
- 11 Recipes for Easter Brunch
- 14 Slow Cooker Casseroles
- 15 Easy Ground Beef Casserole Recipes eCookbook
- 15 Easy Potluck Recipes For A Church Supper
- 19 Scrumptious Casserole Recipes for Breakfast
- 20 Casserole Recipes for Mexican Food Lovers
- 9 Casserole Recipes to Make When Eating on a Budget
- Cooking Vegetable Side Dishes: 9 Easy Casserole Recipes
- Copycat Restaurant Recipes: 17 Casseroles to Make at Home
- Easy Tater Tot Casserole Recipes: 12 Ways