This recipe was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
- see all comments
"Absolutely amazing dish! Everyone loved it and said it's definitely a keeper!"
"I've been making a recipe quite like this one for years. The difference is, I put a chopped onion in my ground beef and after it's done add a packet of taco seasoning mix and a 15oz can of refried beans. The tomatoes (I use Rotel) I mix with a small melted block of Velveeta cheese. I layer the slightly crushed Doritos in a bowl or casserole dish. Layer the ground beef mixture next. More Doritos. Then a layer of shredded lettuce and diced tomato. Then pour the hot melted Velveeta and Rotel tomatoes over the top and serve immediately. It's fabulous!"
"I want to try this! Ohh my, looks so good!"
"where is the recipe"
Ground Beef Stroganoff
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
Click here to view your Recipes.
"Ground beef stroganoff aka hamburger stroganoff features all the same delicious flavors as classic beef stroganoff, but with ground beef in place of steak. This ground beef stroganoff is loaded with ground beef, tender egg noodles, and savory mushrooms all swirled into a creamy rich gravy creating a super simple and family-friendly meal in just 30 minutes. This hearty, filling meal is quick and easy to make packed with flavorful onions, garlic, and mushrooms in a creamy Worcestershire-Dijon sauce. "
Preparation Time10 min
Cooking Time20 min
Cooking Vessel Sizelarge Skillet
- 2 tablespoons Salted Butter
- 1 Small Yellow Onion
- 2 Cloves Garlic
- 16 ounces White Mushrooms
- 1 pound Extra Lean Ground Beef
- 2 cups Low Sodium Beef broth
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire Sauce
- 2 teaspoons Dijon Mustard
- 3 tablespoons All Purpose Flour
- 4 ounces Cream Cheese
- 2/3 cup Full Flat Sour Cream
- 12 ounces Wide Egg Noodles
- Freshly Chopped Parsley
In a large skillet with deep sides (mine was 3.6 quarts) melt butter on medium heat.
Add onion and cook for 3-5 minutes.
Visit https://amandascookin.com/ground-beef-stroganoff/ for full printable recipe.
Read NextChicken Alfredo Casserole
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
Best-Ever Toad in the Hole Recipe
Best-Ever Toad in the Hole Recipe is a classic British recipe that is much more delicious than the name might suggest. The bottom… Continue reading: "Best-Ever Toad in the Hole Recipe"
- Chicken Alfredo Casserole
- Easy Deep Dish Pizza Casserole
- Best-Ever Toad in the Hole Recipe
- Country Chicken And Biscuits
- Farmhouse Chicken Cornbread Casserole
- 5-Ingredient Crescent Roll Chicken Casserole
- Homestyle Chicken Pot Pie
- Meatball Casserole
- Beef And Cheese Enchiladas
- Baked Ziti With Ricotta, Sausage And Asparagus
My Recipes (0) View »
Something worth saving?
- SAVE all your favorite recipes
- ADD personal notes
- QUICKLY reference your recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Sushi Bake Recipe
- Ranch Potato Salad With Bacon
- Beef And Cheese Enchiladas
- Peanut Butter Chocolate Cookie Bars
- Banana Pudding With Cream Cheese
- Mac And Cheese With Spinach
- Parsley Pesto Pasta Salad
- Tater Tot Casserole
- Blueberry Cobbler With Lime
- Guiness Beef Pie
- 11 Recipes for Easter Brunch
- 14 Slow Cooker Casseroles
- 15 Easy Ground Beef Casserole Recipes eCookbook
- 15 Easy Potluck Recipes For A Church Supper
- 19 Scrumptious Casserole Recipes for Breakfast
- 20 Casserole Recipes for Mexican Food Lovers
- 9 Casserole Recipes to Make When Eating on a Budget
- Cooking Vegetable Side Dishes: 9 Easy Casserole Recipes
- Copycat Restaurant Recipes: 17 Casseroles to Make at Home
- Easy Tater Tot Casserole Recipes: 12 Ways