Ground Beef Casserole with Cornbread Crust
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"An old fashioned favorite, this Ground Beef Casserole with Cornbread Crust is an easy dinner recipe that the entire family will love! Hamburger is mixed with tomato soup, corn, and zesty seasoning for a simple and affordable filling that's finished with a golden brown topping! This is the simple ground beef casserole recipe that I grew up with, and I'm still making it for my own family! My mom gave me the recipe in a little handwritten notebook when I moved into my first apartment as a 21-year-old, and the comfort food classic has stood the test of time! "
Preparation Time30 min
Cooking Time20 min
Cooking MethodCasserole, Oven, Skillet
Cooking Vessel Size2 quart baking dish
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Cheeseburger Casserole
- Cherry Blueberry Biscuit Cobbler
- Pumpkin Dutch Baby Cake With Maple Whipped Cream
- Southern Butter Pecan Skillet Cookie
- CDN ProAccurate Rotating Thermocouple Thermometer
- Chicken Lasagna
- Chicken Fajita Casserole
- Mushroom Ravioli
- SUPER EASY & DELICIOUS TURKEY POT PIE
- The easiest ever chicken Parmesan recipe
- 11 Recipes for Easter Brunch
- 14 Slow Cooker Casseroles
- 15 Easy Ground Beef Casserole Recipes eCookbook
- 15 Easy Potluck Recipes For A Church Supper
- 19 Scrumptious Casserole Recipes for Breakfast
- 20 Casserole Recipes for Mexican Food Lovers
- 9 Casserole Recipes to Make When Eating on a Budget
- Cooking Vegetable Side Dishes: 9 Easy Casserole Recipes
- Copycat Restaurant Recipes: 17 Casseroles to Make at Home
- Easy Tater Tot Casserole Recipes: 12 Ways