This recipe was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Philly Cheese Steak Casserole
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"This Philly cheese steak casserole is a low carb casserole recipe that’s full of good stuff! I use ground beef, peppers, onions, and plenty of cheese make this casserole hearty and filling, but you could mix it up however you like. Thin sliced ribeye, mushrooms, and jalapeno slices are all good swaps. We serve this with a salad on the side and it makes a great low carb dinner. Plus it's really filling thanks to the beef and eggs! "
Cooking MethodCasserole, Oven
Read NextBuffalo Chicken Mac and Cheese
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
Vintage 1950s Hamburger Casserole is an old-fashioned recipe that is complete with ground beef, elbow macaroni, and canned tomatoes.… Continue reading: "Vintage 1950s Hamburger Casserole"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- "Country Comfort" Smoked Sausage Casserole
- All-In-One Thanksgiving Casserole
- White Cheddar Scalloped Potatoes
- Perfectly Spiced Pumpkin Cake
- Bangin' Mac and Cheese
- Cozy Creamed Spinach Casserole
- Chewy Holiday Oatmeal Cookie Bars
- French Onion Chicken Noodle Casserole
- Pulled Pork Casserole With Cornbread Topping
- Easy Pineapple Curry
- 11 Recipes for Easter Brunch
- 14 Slow Cooker Casseroles
- 15 Easy Ground Beef Casserole Recipes eCookbook
- 15 Easy Potluck Recipes For A Church Supper
- 19 Scrumptious Casserole Recipes for Breakfast
- 20 Casserole Recipes for Mexican Food Lovers
- 9 Casserole Recipes to Make When Eating on a Budget
- Cooking Vegetable Side Dishes: 9 Easy Casserole Recipes
- Copycat Restaurant Recipes: 17 Casseroles to Make at Home
- Easy Tater Tot Casserole Recipes: 12 Ways