Simple Curry Chicken Thighs
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"These curry chicken thighs are the easiest curry chicken recipe. It uses a simple spice mix of curry powder, coconut milk and some tinned tomatoes. to make a gorgeously fragrant curry sauce. Serve these chicken thighs over basmati rice and let the rice soak up all that sauce. You will absolutely love this 30-minute simple chicken dinner.It feels like I make a curry almost every week! Simply because they're so quick and easy, and often my most popular recipes like this salmon curry or this simple creamy coconut chicken curry. And this one is no different. Here's why you're gonna love it! "
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Scalloped Potatoes
- Roasted Garlic And Herb Pork Loin With Vegetables
- Baked Feta Pasta Recipe
- How To Make A Crowd-pleasing Spaghetti Squash Casserole
- 2-ingredient Pineapple Angel Food Cake
- Refreshing Pineapple Mango Salsa
- Baked Pork Chops And Apples
- 4-ingredient Tater Tot Casserole
- Chicken And Stuffing Casserole
- Overnight Pumpkin French Toast
- 11 Recipes for Easter Brunch
- 14 Slow Cooker Casseroles
- 15 Easy Ground Beef Casserole Recipes eCookbook
- 15 Easy Potluck Recipes For A Church Supper
- 19 Scrumptious Casserole Recipes for Breakfast
- 20 Casserole Recipes for Mexican Food Lovers
- 9 Casserole Recipes to Make When Eating on a Budget
- Cooking Vegetable Side Dishes: 9 Easy Casserole Recipes
- Copycat Restaurant Recipes: 17 Casseroles to Make at Home
- Easy Tater Tot Casserole Recipes: 12 Ways