Country Chicken And Biscuits
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"Country Chicken and Biscuits is a classic down-home comfort food dinner! The creamy chicken and vegetables are topped with fluffy, cheesy drop biscuits for a hearty and delicious family-friendly meal. Bake it in a casserole dish and supper is served! This Chicken and Biscuits Casserole is a childhood favorite revisited. The perfect cross between my mom's Chicken Pot Pie and my favorite Chicken and Dumplings, it's a creamy chicken and vegetable biscuit-topped casserole that's sure to satisfy even your pickiest little eaters. Grandma's Creamy Chicken and Biscuits is the ultimate in cool-weather comfort food! "
Preparation Time35 min
Cooking Time22 min
Cooking MethodCasserole, Skillet
Cooking Vessel Size3 quart casserole dish
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
If you're craving some cheesy pasta, then this is the dinner for you. This Cheesy Sour Cream Pasta Casserole is a delicious Alfredo… Continue reading: "Cheesy Sour Cream Pasta Casserole"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Farmhouse Chicken Cornbread Casserole
- Slow Cooker French Toast Casserole
- French Onion Chicken Skillet Dinner
- Unstuffed Peppers With Rice Skillet Dinner
- Fettuccine Bolognese Skillet Dinner
- Spaghetti With Meat Sauce Skillet Dinner
- Taco Beef And Rice Skillet Dinner
- Chicken Parmesan And Pasta Skillet Dinner
- Spaghetti And Meatballs Skillet Dinner
- Chili Mac And Cheese Skillet Dinner
- 11 Recipes for Easter Brunch
- 14 Slow Cooker Casseroles
- 15 Easy Ground Beef Casserole Recipes eCookbook
- 15 Easy Potluck Recipes For A Church Supper
- 19 Scrumptious Casserole Recipes for Breakfast
- 20 Casserole Recipes for Mexican Food Lovers
- 9 Casserole Recipes to Make When Eating on a Budget
- Cooking Vegetable Side Dishes: 9 Easy Casserole Recipes
- Copycat Restaurant Recipes: 17 Casseroles to Make at Home
- Easy Tater Tot Casserole Recipes: 12 Ways