We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"I suppose this qualifies as a holiday dessert. But I like to make pumpkin pudding year round. This is a healthy dessert you don’t have to feel badly that your kids are eating. They will ask for seconds. Just warning you. This pudding has a secret….. it’s made with tofu! Tofu makes this incredibly creamy! And I promise, so, so good. This is pumpkin pie in a pudding. Top with some candied pecans for a thanksgivine treat "
Cooking MethodNo Bake
Cooking Vessel Sizeindividual serving cups or a large triffle bowl
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
Great Grandma's Classic Cobbler is the perfect dessert comfort food. A recipe for cobbler like this one works best with frozen fruit… Continue reading: "Great Grandma's Classic Cobbler"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Stuffed Pepper Casserole
- Chicken Bacon Ranch Casserole
- Easy Cinnamon Roll French Toast Casserole Recipe
- Chocolate Cherry Dump Cake
- Oatmeal Lemon Creme Bars
- Hot Spinach Artichoke Dip
- Hamburger Casserole With Rice
- Pizza Pinwheels
- Sausage Hash Brown Casserole
- 11 Recipes for Easter Brunch
- 14 Slow Cooker Casseroles
- 15 Easy Ground Beef Casserole Recipes eCookbook
- 15 Easy Potluck Recipes For A Church Supper
- 19 Scrumptious Casserole Recipes for Breakfast
- 20 Casserole Recipes for Mexican Food Lovers
- 9 Casserole Recipes to Make When Eating on a Budget
- Cooking Vegetable Side Dishes: 9 Easy Casserole Recipes
- Copycat Restaurant Recipes: 17 Casseroles to Make at Home
- Easy Tater Tot Casserole Recipes: 12 Ways