Dump-and-Bake Sloppy Joe Casserole
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"How about an easy dinner for your busy weeknights?! There’s no need to boil pasta, chop veggies, or cook any meat for this 10-minute Dump-and-Bake Sloppy Joe Casserole! Just stir together all of the raw ingredients, pop it in the oven, and you’ll have a simple, one dish meal that brings the family together around the table! I’ve seriously never met a child who doesn’t love a Sloppy Joe! The hearty, sweet and tangy sauce is a throwback to my childhood! Both my mom and my grandmother served us Sloppy Joe sandwiches when we were little, and they have now become a staple in my own house as well. But guess what?! I figured out a way to make the classic Sloppy Joe even easier. I bet you didn’t think that was possible!"
Preparation Time10 min
Cooking Time40 min
Cooking Vessel Size9 x 13 baking dish
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
This Easy Cheesy Yellow Summer Squash Recipe is the most delicious way to enjoy summer squash or yellow zucchini. This easy zucchini… Continue reading: "Easy Cheesy Yellow Summer Squash Recipe"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Chicken Pie
- Lamb, Veal And Veggie Stew
- Stuffed Zucchini
- No Bake Strawberry Cheesecake Recipe
- Taco Casserole With Rice
- Savory Crepes With Spinach And Cheese
- Macedonian Baked Beans
- Endless Summer Strawberry Icebox Cheesecake
- Star-spangled Firecracker Brownie Pie
- Baingan Bharta
- 11 Recipes for Easter Brunch
- 14 Slow Cooker Casseroles
- 15 Easy Ground Beef Casserole Recipes eCookbook
- 15 Easy Potluck Recipes For A Church Supper
- 19 Scrumptious Casserole Recipes for Breakfast
- 20 Casserole Recipes for Mexican Food Lovers
- 9 Casserole Recipes to Make When Eating on a Budget
- Cooking Vegetable Side Dishes: 9 Easy Casserole Recipes
- Copycat Restaurant Recipes: 17 Casseroles to Make at Home
- Easy Tater Tot Casserole Recipes: 12 Ways