Dump-and-Bake Sloppy Joe Casserole
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"How about an easy dinner for your busy weeknights?! There’s no need to boil pasta, chop veggies, or cook any meat for this 10-minute Dump-and-Bake Sloppy Joe Casserole! Just stir together all of the raw ingredients, pop it in the oven, and you’ll have a simple, one dish meal that brings the family together around the table! I’ve seriously never met a child who doesn’t love a Sloppy Joe! The hearty, sweet and tangy sauce is a throwback to my childhood! Both my mom and my grandmother served us Sloppy Joe sandwiches when we were little, and they have now become a staple in my own house as well. But guess what?! I figured out a way to make the classic Sloppy Joe even easier. I bet you didn’t think that was possible!"
Preparation Time10 min
Cooking Time40 min
Cooking Vessel Size9 x 13 baking dish
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Brown Sugar Baked Beans With Bacon
- Chicken Noodle Casserole
- How To Make An Impressive Owl Meatloaf
- Weight Watchers Pepperoni Pizza Casserole
- Farmhouse Chicken Cornbread Casserole
- Slow Cooker French Toast Casserole
- French Onion Chicken Skillet Dinner
- Unstuffed Peppers With Rice Skillet Dinner
- Fettuccine Bolognese Skillet Dinner
- Spaghetti With Meat Sauce Skillet Dinner
- 11 Recipes for Easter Brunch
- 14 Slow Cooker Casseroles
- 15 Easy Ground Beef Casserole Recipes eCookbook
- 15 Easy Potluck Recipes For A Church Supper
- 19 Scrumptious Casserole Recipes for Breakfast
- 20 Casserole Recipes for Mexican Food Lovers
- 9 Casserole Recipes to Make When Eating on a Budget
- Cooking Vegetable Side Dishes: 9 Easy Casserole Recipes
- Copycat Restaurant Recipes: 17 Casseroles to Make at Home
- Easy Tater Tot Casserole Recipes: 12 Ways