Dump-and-Bake Cider-Glazed Chicken
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"Made with wholesome ingredients, this Dump and Bake Cider Glazed Chicken is an easy 30-minute meal for those nights when you just don’t feel like cooking! There’s no prep work necessary for a healthy dinner! Simple dump-and-bake (or “One Dish”) meals like this are nice because they don’t require extra time for prep and there aren’t many dishes to wash at the end of the day! It’s “fast food” done RIGHT, and it’s a cozy, comfort food supper that I can feel good about serving."
Preparation Time5 min
Cooking Time25 min
Cooking Vessel Size11 x 7 baking dish
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Brown Sugar Baked Beans With Bacon
- Chicken Noodle Casserole
- How To Make An Impressive Owl Meatloaf
- Weight Watchers Pepperoni Pizza Casserole
- Farmhouse Chicken Cornbread Casserole
- Slow Cooker French Toast Casserole
- French Onion Chicken Skillet Dinner
- Unstuffed Peppers With Rice Skillet Dinner
- Fettuccine Bolognese Skillet Dinner
- Spaghetti With Meat Sauce Skillet Dinner
- 11 Recipes for Easter Brunch
- 14 Slow Cooker Casseroles
- 15 Easy Ground Beef Casserole Recipes eCookbook
- 15 Easy Potluck Recipes For A Church Supper
- 19 Scrumptious Casserole Recipes for Breakfast
- 20 Casserole Recipes for Mexican Food Lovers
- 9 Casserole Recipes to Make When Eating on a Budget
- Cooking Vegetable Side Dishes: 9 Easy Casserole Recipes
- Copycat Restaurant Recipes: 17 Casseroles to Make at Home
- Easy Tater Tot Casserole Recipes: 12 Ways