Grandma's Sweet Potato Casserole
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"When my husband and were getting married, my sister put together an album of recipes from family and friends as a wedding shower gift. When I got wind of what she was doing, I specifically requested my grandmother's Sweet Potato Casserole Recipe. I'm not going to lie, I made a few tweaks. This recipe makes a large casserole with plenty of leftovers. But it's delicious hot or cold, so leftovers are kind of a life goal. You can also make it up a few days ahead and reheat in the oven, or freeze it several weeks in advance!"
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
Don't you love it when you learn how to make a restaurant recipe at home? Here's another copycat recipe to add to your arsenal.… Continue reading: "Copycat Cracker Barrel Cheesy Chicken and Broccoli"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- One Pan Chicken Dinner
- Slow Cooker Baked Beans
- Sausage Breakfast Casserole
- Cheesy Ham And Corn Casserole
- Instant Pot Broccoli Rice And Cheese Casserole
- Crab Rangoon Dip
- Slow Cooker Cottage Pie
- The Best Dressing Stuffing Recipe
- Classic Chicken Pot Pie
- Easiest Chicken Thighs Recipe With Broccoli Salad
- 11 Recipes for Easter Brunch
- 14 Slow Cooker Casseroles
- 15 Easy Ground Beef Casserole Recipes eCookbook
- 15 Easy Potluck Recipes For A Church Supper
- 19 Scrumptious Casserole Recipes for Breakfast
- 20 Casserole Recipes for Mexican Food Lovers
- 9 Casserole Recipes to Make When Eating on a Budget
- Cooking Vegetable Side Dishes: 9 Easy Casserole Recipes
- Copycat Restaurant Recipes: 17 Casseroles to Make at Home
- Easy Tater Tot Casserole Recipes: 12 Ways