Classic Baked Macaroni And Cheese
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"This baked macaroni and cheese recipe is an old classic one that I grew up on. Choose your shredded cheese and bake this until all the cheese is melty and bubbly. Homemade Mac & Cheese is a simple comfort food that everyone should have a go-to recipe for. This one is mine. The basis for this mac and cheese recipe is the Betty Crocker’s Original Recipe that I grew up on. Same ingredients, just a slight variation in the amounts. Double the macaroni, more cheese, and less milk. It is still a classic."
Makes1 9 X 13 Cake Pan
Preparation Time10 min
Cooking Time40 min
Cooking Vessel Size9 X 13 Cake Pan
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
Simply Potatoes Cheesy Hash Browns is a great hash brown casserole recipe for both potlucks and breakfast. Cream of chicken soup, sour… Continue reading: "Simply Potatoes Cheesy Hash Browns"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- No Bake Eclair Cake
- Chicken Noodle Casserole
- Sweet Corn Red Potato Salad
- No-bake Strawberry Icebox Cake
- Easy Italian Ricotta Cake
- Spinach And Ground Beef Casserole
- Easy Chia Seed Pudding Recipe
- Baked Penne
- Instant Pot Cheesy Potatoes (funeral Potatoes)
- Eggplant Potato And Ground Beef Moussaka
- 11 Recipes for Easter Brunch
- 14 Slow Cooker Casseroles
- 15 Easy Ground Beef Casserole Recipes eCookbook
- 15 Easy Potluck Recipes For A Church Supper
- 19 Scrumptious Casserole Recipes for Breakfast
- 20 Casserole Recipes for Mexican Food Lovers
- 9 Casserole Recipes to Make When Eating on a Budget
- Cooking Vegetable Side Dishes: 9 Easy Casserole Recipes
- Copycat Restaurant Recipes: 17 Casseroles to Make at Home
- Easy Tater Tot Casserole Recipes: 12 Ways