This recipe was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
11 Baked Macaroni and Cheese Recipes eCookbook
- see all comments
"Absolutely amazing dish! Everyone loved it and said it's definitely a keeper!"
"I've been making a recipe quite like this one for years. The difference is, I put a chopped onion in my ground beef and after it's done add a packet of taco seasoning mix and a 15oz can of refried beans. The tomatoes (I use Rotel) I mix with a small melted block of Velveeta cheese. I layer the slightly crushed Doritos in a bowl or casserole dish. Layer the ground beef mixture next. More Doritos. Then a layer of shredded lettuce and diced tomato. Then pour the hot melted Velveeta and Rotel tomatoes over the top and serve immediately. It's fabulous!"
"I want to try this! Ohh my, looks so good!"
"where is the recipe"
Chicken Bacon Ranch Casserole
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
Click here to view your Recipes.
"Chicken bacon ranch casserole uses cream cheese to up the delicious creamy texture on top of mozzarella cheese, whole milk, garlic, ranch seasoning mix, rotisserie chicken, bacon, and pasta for the ultimate comfort food with tons of mouth-watering flavor. Creamy, cheesy chicken bacon ranch casserole will be your new favorite pasta bake! Loaded with noodles, cream cheese, and everything the name states, this comforting dish will not disappoint. The ranch seasoning mix is what really ties this dish together. You can use it for things other than just salad dressing like Mississippi pot roast, popcorn seasoning, and of course, this chicken bacon ranch casserole. "
Preparation Time15 min
Cooking Time30 min
Cooking Vessel SizeLarge Skillet, Whisk, 13x9 Baking Dish
- 8 ounces Rotini Pasta
- 1.2 pound Bacon
- 2 cloves Garlic
- 8 ounces Cream Cheese
- 1 package Dry Ranch Seasoning Mix
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 2 cups Whole Milk
- 2 1/2 cups Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
- 2 cups Rotisserie Chicken
- Fresh Chopped parsley
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil. Cook pasta to al dente texture. Drain pasta.
Visit https://amandascookin.com/chicken-bacon-ranch-casserole/ for full printable recipe.
Read NextFuneral Potatoes for Two
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
Budget-Friendly Great Depression Casserole
Budget-Friendly Great Depression Casserole may not be the prettiest casserole, but it is a delicious recipe that can serve twelve… Continue reading: "Budget-Friendly Great Depression Casserole"
My Recipes (0) View »
Something worth saving?
- SAVE all your favorite recipes
- ADD personal notes
- QUICKLY reference your recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Easy Rhubarb Delight Bars Recipe
- Brisket With Mac And Cheese
- Blueberry Self-saucing Pudding
- Chicken And Couscous
- Sushi Bake Recipe
- Ranch Potato Salad With Bacon
- Beef And Cheese Enchiladas
- Peanut Butter Chocolate Cookie Bars
- Banana Pudding With Cream Cheese
- Mac And Cheese With Spinach
- 11 Recipes for Easter Brunch
- 14 Slow Cooker Casseroles
- 15 Easy Ground Beef Casserole Recipes eCookbook
- 15 Easy Potluck Recipes For A Church Supper
- 19 Scrumptious Casserole Recipes for Breakfast
- 20 Casserole Recipes for Mexican Food Lovers
- 9 Casserole Recipes to Make When Eating on a Budget
- Cooking Vegetable Side Dishes: 9 Easy Casserole Recipes
- Copycat Restaurant Recipes: 17 Casseroles to Make at Home
- Easy Tater Tot Casserole Recipes: 12 Ways