This recipe was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Eggplant Potato And Ground Beef Moussaka
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"Eggplant, potato and ground beef moussaka, an attention worthy casserole. Layered, topped with cheese, and then baked, this is a family dinner that will appease everyone at home. Eggplant has a certain level of bitterness and high water content. To get rid of it put generous amounts of salt on the cut pieces until it releases its juices (20-30 min or longer). After, press it with paper towel to draw the moisture out and throw into a pan for a quick browning. You can keep the skin on or not, but skin itself has some bitterness, so if you keep it on make sure you wait for it to juice longer. "
Read NextBuffalo Chicken Mac and Cheese
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- "Country Comfort" Smoked Sausage Casserole
- All-In-One Thanksgiving Casserole
- White Cheddar Scalloped Potatoes
- Perfectly Spiced Pumpkin Cake
- Bangin' Mac and Cheese
- Cozy Creamed Spinach Casserole
- Chewy Holiday Oatmeal Cookie Bars
- French Onion Chicken Noodle Casserole
- Pulled Pork Casserole With Cornbread Topping
- Easy Pineapple Curry
- 11 Recipes for Easter Brunch
- 14 Slow Cooker Casseroles
- 15 Easy Ground Beef Casserole Recipes eCookbook
- 15 Easy Potluck Recipes For A Church Supper
- 19 Scrumptious Casserole Recipes for Breakfast
- 20 Casserole Recipes for Mexican Food Lovers
- 9 Casserole Recipes to Make When Eating on a Budget
- Cooking Vegetable Side Dishes: 9 Easy Casserole Recipes
- Copycat Restaurant Recipes: 17 Casseroles to Make at Home
- Easy Tater Tot Casserole Recipes: 12 Ways