Eggplant Potato And Ground Beef Moussaka
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"Eggplant, potato and ground beef moussaka, an attention worthy casserole. Layered, topped with cheese, and then baked, this is a family dinner that will appease everyone at home. Eggplant has a certain level of bitterness and high water content. To get rid of it put generous amounts of salt on the cut pieces until it releases its juices (20-30 min or longer). After, press it with paper towel to draw the moisture out and throw into a pan for a quick browning. You can keep the skin on or not, but skin itself has some bitterness, so if you keep it on make sure you wait for it to juice longer. "
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
Simply Potatoes Cheesy Hash Browns is a great hash brown casserole recipe for both potlucks and breakfast. Cream of chicken soup, sour… Continue reading: "Simply Potatoes Cheesy Hash Browns"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- No Bake Eclair Cake
- Chicken Noodle Casserole
- Sweet Corn Red Potato Salad
- No-bake Strawberry Icebox Cake
- Easy Italian Ricotta Cake
- Spinach And Ground Beef Casserole
- Easy Chia Seed Pudding Recipe
- Baked Penne
- Instant Pot Cheesy Potatoes (funeral Potatoes)
- Eggplant Potato And Ground Beef Moussaka
- 11 Recipes for Easter Brunch
- 14 Slow Cooker Casseroles
- 15 Easy Ground Beef Casserole Recipes eCookbook
- 15 Easy Potluck Recipes For A Church Supper
- 19 Scrumptious Casserole Recipes for Breakfast
- 20 Casserole Recipes for Mexican Food Lovers
- 9 Casserole Recipes to Make When Eating on a Budget
- Cooking Vegetable Side Dishes: 9 Easy Casserole Recipes
- Copycat Restaurant Recipes: 17 Casseroles to Make at Home
- Easy Tater Tot Casserole Recipes: 12 Ways