The easiest ever chicken Parmesan recipe
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"You won’t believe how easy it is to make chicken Parmesan with marinara sauce. This delicious recipe only requires 5 steps and 6 ingredients. You can prepare it in under 5 minutes if you already have marinara sauce handy. When I’m strapped for time, I use pre-made sauce, but if you have extra time, go ahead and make marinara from scratch. Aside from being delicious and easy to make, this baked chicken Parmesan is high on protein. If you want to make sure it’s low carb or Keto-friendly, the marinara sauce needs to be sugar-free."
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Cheeseburger Casserole
- Cherry Blueberry Biscuit Cobbler
- Pumpkin Dutch Baby Cake With Maple Whipped Cream
- Southern Butter Pecan Skillet Cookie
- CDN ProAccurate Rotating Thermocouple Thermometer
- Chicken Lasagna
- Chicken Fajita Casserole
- Mushroom Ravioli
- SUPER EASY & DELICIOUS TURKEY POT PIE
- The easiest ever chicken Parmesan recipe
- 11 Recipes for Easter Brunch
- 14 Slow Cooker Casseroles
- 15 Easy Ground Beef Casserole Recipes eCookbook
- 15 Easy Potluck Recipes For A Church Supper
- 19 Scrumptious Casserole Recipes for Breakfast
- 20 Casserole Recipes for Mexican Food Lovers
- 9 Casserole Recipes to Make When Eating on a Budget
- Cooking Vegetable Side Dishes: 9 Easy Casserole Recipes
- Copycat Restaurant Recipes: 17 Casseroles to Make at Home
- Easy Tater Tot Casserole Recipes: 12 Ways