Extra Cheesy Buffalo Chicken and Potato Casserole
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"I came up with this recipe a few years ago for a church activity where we all had to bring a "potato" themed dish. It is simple to make, and the combination of lots of cheese, buffalo chicken, and potatoes is delicious!"
If you love the taste of Buffalo sauce, but think that glorious flavor can only be enjoyed on chicken wings, think again! This recipe for Award-Winning Buffalo Chicken Casserole will knock your socks off. This easy chicken casserole recipe is made with potatoes, crumbled bacon, and cheese, so everyone will love this casserole recipe. This potato bake combines all of the flavors of Buffalo wings and fries with the convenience of a casserole. What could be better than that! No one will be able to resist this cheesy chicken casserole. Everyone will be asking you for the recipe.
Preparation Time25 min
Cooking Time20 min
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Chicken & Zucchini Stuffing Mix Casserole
- Open Fish Pie with Coconut Twist
- Soured Beef Broth
- Strawberry Rhubarb Crumb Cake
- Baked Pasta with Spinach
- Campfire Coffee Can Casserole
- Fresh Broccoli Salad
- Organic Veg & Salmon Soup
- Ayesha Porcelain Enamel Nonstick Twin Skillet Set
- Garlic Infused Mushrooms
- 11 Recipes for Easter Brunch
- 14 Slow Cooker Casseroles
- 15 Easy Ground Beef Casserole Recipes eCookbook
- 15 Easy Potluck Recipes For A Church Supper
- 19 Scrumptious Casserole Recipes for Breakfast
- 20 Casserole Recipes for Mexican Food Lovers
- 9 Casserole Recipes to Make When Eating on a Budget
- Cooking Vegetable Side Dishes: 9 Easy Casserole Recipes
- Copycat Restaurant Recipes: 17 Casseroles to Make at Home
- Easy Tater Tot Casserole Recipes: 12 Ways