This recipe was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"You don’t even need to boil the pasta for this Dump and Bake Overnight Macaroni and Cheese! It’s an easy side dish for weeknight dinners, holidays, and potluck meals with family and friends!"
Preparation Time10 min
Cooking Time45 min
Cooking Vessel Size9 x 13-inch baking dish
Read NextAunt Bee's Leftover Turkey Casserole
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
If you like Buffalo chicken wings, then you will love this 5-Ingredient Buffalo Chicken Pasta Bake. This easy chicken casserole recipe… Continue reading: "5-Ingredient Buffalo Chicken Pasta Bake"
- Aunt Bee's Leftover Turkey Casserole
- Farmhouse Chicken Cornbread Casserole
- Stupidly Easy Chili Dog Casserole
- Best-Ever Toad in the Hole Recipe
- Country Chicken And Biscuits
- Baked Polenta Pie
- Meatball Sub Casserole
- 12 Easy Tater Tot Casseroles
- 17 Guilt-Free Casserole Recipes
- Velveeta Hash Brown Casserole
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Seafood Lasagna
- Chicken Divan
- Delicious Homemade Chocolate
- Creamy Chicken And Mushroom With Polenta
- Mint Magic Cookie Bars
- Air Fryer Sloppy Joe Cornbread Casserole
- The Ultimate Tender Slow Cooker Steak Pie
- Healthy Turkey Tetrazzini
- 11 Recipes for Easter Brunch
- 14 Slow Cooker Casseroles
- 15 Easy Ground Beef Casserole Recipes eCookbook
- 15 Easy Potluck Recipes For A Church Supper
- 19 Scrumptious Casserole Recipes for Breakfast
- 20 Casserole Recipes for Mexican Food Lovers
- 9 Casserole Recipes to Make When Eating on a Budget
- Cooking Vegetable Side Dishes: 9 Easy Casserole Recipes
- Copycat Restaurant Recipes: 17 Casseroles to Make at Home
- Easy Tater Tot Casserole Recipes: 12 Ways