This recipe was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"Everyone will love this layered Mexican casserole, it's packed with savory, comforting flavors and is quick and easy to prep for the oven. Easy, cheesy Mexican lasagna is made with a seasoned beef mixture that’s layered between corn tortillas and a blend of jack and cheddar cheese then baked until bubbly in a casserole dish. Instead of a mixture of Italian sausage, ground beef, and noodles you would typically find in an Italian lasagna, this Mexican lasagna switches up the game with corn tortillas, ground beef, and black beans. "
Preparation Time15 min
Cooking Time45 min
Cooking Vessel Size13x9 Baking Dish
- 1 pound Ground Beef
- 1 Medium Yellow Onion
- 2 teaspoons Minced Garlic
- 1/4 cup Taco Seasoning
- 1/2 cup Water
- 14.5 ounce Fire Roasted Diced Tomatoes
- 4 ounces Green Chiles
- 15 ounces Black Beans
- 18 Corn Tortillas
- 6 cups Shredded Cheese
- 1 Medium Tomato
- 1 Bunch Green Onions
- Sour Cream
Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Spray a 9×13 casserole dish with non-stick cooking spray and set aside.
Cook ground beef and onion in a large skillet over medium heat until the meat is browned and the onions softens.
Visit https://amandascookin.com/mexican-lasagna/ for full printable recipe.
Read NextSunday Casserole
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
Poor Man's Hamburger Casserole is the perfect dish to whip up when you're on a budget. This easy hamburger casserole does not require… Continue reading: "Poor Man's Hamburger Casserole"
- Sunday Casserole
- Pizza Pinwheels
- Creamy Baked Rigatoni with Italian Sausage
- Layered Pierogi Casserole
- 5-Ingredient Crescent Roll Chicken Casserole
- Cheesy Cheesy Chili Dog Casserole
- Farmhouse Chicken Cornbread Casserole
- Cowboy Tater Tot Casserole
- Easy Deep Dish Pizza Casserole
- Picadillo Stuffed Pepper Casserole
- 11 Recipes for Easter Brunch
- 14 Slow Cooker Casseroles
- 15 Easy Ground Beef Casserole Recipes eCookbook
- 15 Easy Potluck Recipes For A Church Supper
- 19 Scrumptious Casserole Recipes for Breakfast
- 20 Casserole Recipes for Mexican Food Lovers
- 9 Casserole Recipes to Make When Eating on a Budget
- Cooking Vegetable Side Dishes: 9 Easy Casserole Recipes
- Copycat Restaurant Recipes: 17 Casseroles to Make at Home
- Easy Tater Tot Casserole Recipes: 12 Ways