Million Dollar Baked Beans
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"Sweet and sticky, these baked beans are a delicious accompaniment to a family barbecue. Made with a whole pound of bacon (who doesn't love bacon?) and extra brown sugar, these beans are sure to become a family favorite."
Preparation Time15 min
Cooking Time1 hr 15 min
Cooking Vessel Size9" x 13" Baking Pan or equivalent
- 2 (28-ounce) cans of small pea baked beans (I use B&M Original Baked Beans)
- 1 pound thick-sliced bacon
- 2 medium yellow onions, peeled and chopped
- 4 cloves garlic, peeled and finely minced
- 1 cup firmly-packed brown sugar
- 3 cups ketchup
- 2 tablespoons yellow mustard
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
This Pennsylvania Dutch Ham and Noodle Casserole is a quick and easy meal that is just as comforting as any slow-cooked dish. This is… Continue reading: "Pennsylvania Dutch Ham and Noodle Casserole"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Cheeseburger Casserole
- Cherry Blueberry Biscuit Cobbler
- Pumpkin Dutch Baby Cake With Maple Whipped Cream
- Southern Butter Pecan Skillet Cookie
- CDN ProAccurate Rotating Thermocouple Thermometer
- Chicken Lasagna
- Chicken Fajita Casserole
- Mushroom Ravioli
- SUPER EASY & DELICIOUS TURKEY POT PIE
- The easiest ever chicken Parmesan recipe
- 11 Recipes for Easter Brunch
- 14 Slow Cooker Casseroles
- 15 Easy Ground Beef Casserole Recipes eCookbook
- 15 Easy Potluck Recipes For A Church Supper
- 19 Scrumptious Casserole Recipes for Breakfast
- 20 Casserole Recipes for Mexican Food Lovers
- 9 Casserole Recipes to Make When Eating on a Budget
- Cooking Vegetable Side Dishes: 9 Easy Casserole Recipes
- Copycat Restaurant Recipes: 17 Casseroles to Make at Home
- Easy Tater Tot Casserole Recipes: 12 Ways