Debra's Rocky Road Candy
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"With only 6 ingredients, this no-bake treat is rich and decadent and takes no time to make. But, you do need to refrigerate it for 2 hours before serving."
Preparation Time10 min
Chilling Time2 hr
Cooking Vessel Size9" x 13" Baking Pan
- 1 (12-ounce) package of semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 (12-ounce) package of butterscotch chips
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 1 (10-1/2-ounce) package of mini marshmallows
- 1 cup salted peanuts
- 1 tablespoon butter
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
Italian casserole recipes make great weeknight dinners because they are satisfying and delicious, yet relatively simple to prepare.… Continue reading: "Italian Chicken and Rice Casserole"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Biscuits and Gravy Casserole
- Sweet Potato Casserole
- Savory Sausage & Apple Rice Casserole
- Ground Beef Casserole with Cornbread Crust
- Chickpea and Sundried Tomato Soup
- Lasagna Soup
- Pumpkin Pudding
- Easy Vegetarian Lasagna
- Easy Black Bean Taco Bake
- Zesty Green Bean Casserole
- 11 Recipes for Easter Brunch
- 14 Slow Cooker Casseroles
- 15 Easy Ground Beef Casserole Recipes eCookbook
- 15 Easy Potluck Recipes For A Church Supper
- 19 Scrumptious Casserole Recipes for Breakfast
- 20 Casserole Recipes for Mexican Food Lovers
- 9 Casserole Recipes to Make When Eating on a Budget
- Cooking Vegetable Side Dishes: 9 Easy Casserole Recipes
- Copycat Restaurant Recipes: 17 Casseroles to Make at Home
- Easy Tater Tot Casserole Recipes: 12 Ways