Debra's Rocky Road Candy
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"With only 6 ingredients, this no-bake treat is rich and decadent and takes no time to make. But, you do need to refrigerate it for 2 hours before serving."
Preparation Time10 min
Chilling Time2 hr
Cooking Vessel Size9" x 13" Baking Pan
- 1 (12-ounce) package of semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 (12-ounce) package of butterscotch chips
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 1 (10-1/2-ounce) package of mini marshmallows
- 1 cup salted peanuts
- 1 tablespoon butter
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
This 4-Ingredient Biscuits and Gravy Casserole is one of the 4-ingredient recipes that can be delicious for breakfast or for dinner.… Continue reading: "4-Ingredient Biscuits and Gravy Casserole"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Creamy Eggplant Dip
- Mexican Potato Casserole
- Easy Enchilada Casserole
- Quick Spinach Quiche
- Chicken Broccoli Alfredo Lasagna
- Top Notch Meat Loaf
- Homemade Cheesy Scalloped Potatoes Recipe
- Chicken And Broccoli Casserole
- Bacon Cinnamon Roll Casserole
- Easy Sourdough Stuffing
- 11 Recipes for Easter Brunch
- 14 Slow Cooker Casseroles
- 15 Easy Ground Beef Casserole Recipes eCookbook
- 15 Easy Potluck Recipes For A Church Supper
- 19 Scrumptious Casserole Recipes for Breakfast
- 20 Casserole Recipes for Mexican Food Lovers
- 9 Casserole Recipes to Make When Eating on a Budget
- Cooking Vegetable Side Dishes: 9 Easy Casserole Recipes
- Copycat Restaurant Recipes: 17 Casseroles to Make at Home
- Easy Tater Tot Casserole Recipes: 12 Ways