Strawberry Jello Poke Cake
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"If you like strawberry shortcake you are going to love this strawberry poke cake! The delicious cake couldn’t be easier to make with just 5 simple ingredients. It is made in a 9 x 13 casserole dish and perfect for potlucks, barbeques, and parties in general. After baking the cake holes are poked into the top and Jello is poured over it, dripping down into all of the holes. It is then chilled in the fridge to allow all the flavors to incorporate. The result is a light and cool dessert perfect for summertime (or any time of the year)! "
Preparation Time15 min
Chilling Time3 hr
Cooking Time30 min
Cooking Vessel Size9 x 13 baking pan
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
If you're a fan of Cracker Barrel, then you will love this Copycat Cracker Barrel Broccoli Cheese Casserole. Made with rice, broccoli,… Continue reading: "Copycat Cracker Barrel Broccoli Cheese Casserole"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Potato Eggplant And Zucchini Moussaka
- Baked Mac And Cheese
- Vegetarian Baked Ziti
- Chocolate And Preserve Squares
- Frittata The Easy Way
- Ground Beef Enchiladas
- Doritos Taco Casserole Recipe
- Meat & Cheese Pasta Casserole
- Chili Cheese Tater Tots Casserole
- Pork Tamale Casserole Authentic Taste No Husk
- 11 Recipes for Easter Brunch
- 14 Slow Cooker Casseroles
- 15 Easy Ground Beef Casserole Recipes eCookbook
- 15 Easy Potluck Recipes For A Church Supper
- 19 Scrumptious Casserole Recipes for Breakfast
- 20 Casserole Recipes for Mexican Food Lovers
- 9 Casserole Recipes to Make When Eating on a Budget
- Cooking Vegetable Side Dishes: 9 Easy Casserole Recipes
- Copycat Restaurant Recipes: 17 Casseroles to Make at Home
- Easy Tater Tot Casserole Recipes: 12 Ways