Oat Fudge Bars
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"These Oat Fudge Bars are just like a treat from Starbucks but better! These Oat Fudge Bars are gluten-free and feature an easy oat cookie crust filled with creamy, dense fudge. This dessert casserole recipe perfect for family brunch or potlucks."
Cooking Vessel Size8 x 12 baking dish
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
Impress all of your family and friends by making this gorgeous Gooey Cinnamon Roll French Toast Casserole for a holiday breakfast or… Continue reading: "Gooey Cinnamon Roll French Toast Casserole"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Darn Good Yarn
- Mango Wood Cutting Board
- Buffalo Chicken Casserole
- Chicken Spaghetti
- Cheesy Broccoli Rice Casserole
- Crockpot Cheeseburger Casserole
- Chicken Noodle Casserole
- Perfect Pizza Casserole Recipe
- Just Like Trisha Yearwood's Charleston Cheese Dip
- Turkey Pasta Bake
- 11 Recipes for Easter Brunch
- 14 Slow Cooker Casseroles
- 15 Easy Ground Beef Casserole Recipes eCookbook
- 15 Easy Potluck Recipes For A Church Supper
- 19 Scrumptious Casserole Recipes for Breakfast
- 20 Casserole Recipes for Mexican Food Lovers
- 9 Casserole Recipes to Make When Eating on a Budget
- Cooking Vegetable Side Dishes: 9 Easy Casserole Recipes
- Copycat Restaurant Recipes: 17 Casseroles to Make at Home
- Easy Tater Tot Casserole Recipes: 12 Ways