Natalie McLaury - Food Blogger
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
Natalie McLaury has been blogging since August of 2009 and has over 1,300 posts on her blog, The Sweets Life. She loves cooking because she loves feeding people. Food is her love language—there is no better satisfaction than cooking for friends and family, and then sitting around the table enjoying it together. Cooking creates community!
Natalie also tries to offer a lot of balance on The Sweets Life - balance between the healthy and indulgent as well as balance between the simple and more time-consuming recipes.
Natalie's Recipes on AllFreeCasseroleRecipes:
Featured in these eCookbooks from AllFreeCasseroleRecipes:
Read NextCreamy Parmesan Lemon Baked Pasta
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
- Creamy Parmesan Lemon Baked Pasta
- Judy Hannemann - Food Blogger
- Aimee Shugarman - Food Blogger
- "Country Comfort" Smoked Sausage Casserole
- Christin Mahrlig - Food Blogger
- Mel - Food Blogger
- Brandi Burgess - Food Blogger
- Christina Lane - Food Blogger
- Tracey Harrelson - Food Blogger
- Danelle McCollum - Food Blogger
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Chicken Divan
- Delicious Homemade Chocolate
- Creamy Chicken And Mushroom With Polenta
- Mint Magic Cookie Bars
- Air Fryer Sloppy Joe Cornbread Casserole
- The Ultimate Tender Slow Cooker Steak Pie
- Healthy Turkey Tetrazzini
- Deep Dish Apple Pie Recipe
- How To Make Apple Pie Filling
- 11 Recipes for Easter Brunch
- 14 Slow Cooker Casseroles
- 15 Easy Ground Beef Casserole Recipes eCookbook
- 15 Easy Potluck Recipes For A Church Supper
- 19 Scrumptious Casserole Recipes for Breakfast
- 20 Casserole Recipes for Mexican Food Lovers
- 9 Casserole Recipes to Make When Eating on a Budget
- Cooking Vegetable Side Dishes: 9 Easy Casserole Recipes
- Copycat Restaurant Recipes: 17 Casseroles to Make at Home
- Easy Tater Tot Casserole Recipes: 12 Ways