Aimee Shugarman - Food Blogger
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
Aimee Shugarman is the author and photographer of the blog, Shugary Sweets, where she shares some of her family's favorite meals and snacks. More importantly, however, it is where she entices readers with all of her sweets and treats. Aimee has been called the "queen of fudge" by many of her friends and family!
Aimee lives in Ohio and is the stay at home mom to 4 fun-loving children and wife to her best friend, Michael. She is also a TV junkie and can be bribed to do most anything for a plate of nachos!
Aimee's Recipes on AllFreeCasseroleRecipes:
Featured in these eCookbooks from AllFreeCasseroleRecipes:
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Colorful Christmas Poke Cake
- Patriotic Homemade Sprinkle Cake
- Savannah Seafood Stuffing
- Oysters Rockefeller Bread
- Hearty Haystack Casserole Recipe
- "Country Comfort" Smoked Sausage Casserole
- All-In-One Thanksgiving Casserole
- White Cheddar Scalloped Potatoes
- Perfectly Spiced Pumpkin Cake
- Bangin' Mac and Cheese
- 11 Recipes for Easter Brunch
- 14 Slow Cooker Casseroles
- 15 Easy Ground Beef Casserole Recipes eCookbook
- 15 Easy Potluck Recipes For A Church Supper
- 19 Scrumptious Casserole Recipes for Breakfast
- 20 Casserole Recipes for Mexican Food Lovers
- 9 Casserole Recipes to Make When Eating on a Budget
- Cooking Vegetable Side Dishes: 9 Easy Casserole Recipes
- Copycat Restaurant Recipes: 17 Casseroles to Make at Home
- Easy Tater Tot Casserole Recipes: 12 Ways