9 Casserole Recipes to Make When Eating on a Budget
- see all comments
"Absolutely amazing dish! Everyone loved it and said it's definitely a keeper!"
"I've been making a recipe quite like this one for years. The difference is, I put a chopped onion in my ground beef and after it's done add a packet of taco seasoning mix and a 15oz can of refried beans. The tomatoes (I use Rotel) I mix with a small melted block of Velveeta cheese. I layer the slightly crushed Doritos in a bowl or casserole dish. Layer the ground beef mixture next. More Doritos. Then a layer of shredded lettuce and diced tomato. Then pour the hot melted Velveeta and Rotel tomatoes over the top and serve immediately. It's fabulous!"
"I want to try this! Ohh my, looks so good!"
"where is the recipe"
Christy Denney - Food Blogger
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
Click here to view your Recipes.
Christy Denney is the mother to three wild and crazy boys and a baby girl. She grew up in Mesa, Arizona and is the youngest of ten kids.
Christy has been blogging at The Girl Who Ate Everything for five years and still loves finding great recipes and coming up with flavor-infused crowd-pleasers.
Christy is a very musical person. She loves to dance, which is why she took ballet and contemporary dance for 14 years. She also played the viola for 10 years, so music is a big part of her life. On any given day, you can find her in the kitchen with the tunes cranking!
Christy's Recipes on AllFreeCasseroleRecipes:
Coconut Banana Upside-Down Cake
Healthy Three Cheese Chicken Pasta Bake
Scream Cheese Halloween Brownies
Featured in these eCookbooks from AllFreeCasseroleRecipes:
Fall Casserole Ideas: 14 Deliciously Good Recipes for Thanksgiving
Read NextLindsay Ostrom - Food Blogger
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
5-Ingredient Buffalo Chicken Pasta Bake
If you like Buffalo chicken wings, then you will love this 5-Ingredient Buffalo Chicken Pasta Bake. This easy chicken casserole recipe… Continue reading: "5-Ingredient Buffalo Chicken Pasta Bake"
- Lindsay Ostrom - Food Blogger
- Karen Petersen - Food Blogger and Cookbook Author
- Lauren Ng - Food Blogger
- Ashton Swank - Food Blogger
- Mel - Food Blogger
- Tracey Harrelson - Food Blogger
- Shay Shull - Food Blogger
- Lai Kuan - Food Blogger
- Kelly Benner - Food Blogger
- "Country Comfort" Smoked Sausage Casserole
My Recipes (0) View »
Something worth saving?
- SAVE all your favorite recipes
- ADD personal notes
- QUICKLY reference your recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Chicken And Couscous
- Sushi Bake Recipe
- Ranch Potato Salad With Bacon
- Beef And Cheese Enchiladas
- Peanut Butter Chocolate Cookie Bars
- Banana Pudding With Cream Cheese
- Mac And Cheese With Spinach
- Parsley Pesto Pasta Salad
- Tater Tot Casserole
- Blueberry Cobbler With Lime
- 11 Recipes for Easter Brunch
- 14 Slow Cooker Casseroles
- 15 Easy Ground Beef Casserole Recipes eCookbook
- 15 Easy Potluck Recipes For A Church Supper
- 19 Scrumptious Casserole Recipes for Breakfast
- 20 Casserole Recipes for Mexican Food Lovers
- 9 Casserole Recipes to Make When Eating on a Budget
- Cooking Vegetable Side Dishes: 9 Easy Casserole Recipes
- Copycat Restaurant Recipes: 17 Casseroles to Make at Home
- Easy Tater Tot Casserole Recipes: 12 Ways