Amanda Coers - Food Blogger
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
Amanda Coers is the proud mom of seven children: Rowena, Daniel, Vivian, Abigail, Harmony, David, and Gideon. She and her husband, Scott, live in Texas with their rowdy crew and the world's laziest labrador. Amanda started her blog, The Coers Family, to share recipes, tips on large family living, funny stories, and uplifting Christian testimonies.
When she's not in the kitchen trying new recipes or in the laundry room tackling a mountain of clothes, Amanda enjoys art, playing with her children, and drinking copious amounts of coffee.
Amanda's Recipes on AllFreeCasseroleRecipes:
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Love these recipes? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- Pam - Food Blogger
- Karly Campbell - Food Blogger
- Christin Mahrlig - Food Blogger
- Rosie Willis - Food Blogger and Video Producer
- Christina Lane - Food Blogger
- Mel - Food Blogger
- Hannah Holzmann - Food Blogger
- Lindsay Ostrom - Food Blogger
- Karen Petersen - Food Blogger and Cookbook Author
- Ashton Swank - Food Blogger
- 11 Recipes for Easter Brunch
- 14 Slow Cooker Casseroles
- 15 Easy Ground Beef Casserole Recipes eCookbook
- 15 Easy Potluck Recipes For A Church Supper
- 19 Scrumptious Casserole Recipes for Breakfast
- 20 Casserole Recipes for Mexican Food Lovers
- 9 Casserole Recipes to Make When Eating on a Budget
- Cooking Vegetable Side Dishes: 9 Easy Casserole Recipes
- Copycat Restaurant Recipes: 17 Casseroles to Make at Home
- Easy Tater Tot Casserole Recipes: 12 Ways
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Poppy Seed Chicken Casserole
- 8 Old-Fashioned Pork Chop Casserole Recipes
- Circulon Covered Essentials Pan
- Creamy Spinach Artichoke Chicken Casserole
- Overnight Cheesy Spinach Strata
- 5-Ingredient Pulled Pork Enchilada Casserole
- One-Pot Pasta and Meatballs
- Deconstructed Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole
- Funeral Potatoes
- 4-Ingredient Biscuits and Gravy Casserole