Amanda Coers - Food Blogger
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
Amanda Coers is the proud mom of seven children: Rowena, Daniel, Vivian, Abigail, Harmony, David, and Gideon. She and her husband, Scott, live in Texas with their rowdy crew and the world's laziest labrador. Amanda started her blog, The Coers Family, to share recipes, tips on large family living, funny stories, and uplifting Christian testimonies.
When she's not in the kitchen trying new recipes or in the laundry room tackling a mountain of clothes, Amanda enjoys art, playing with her children, and drinking copious amounts of coffee.
Amanda's Recipes on AllFreeCasseroleRecipes:
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
- Amanda Formaro - Food Blogger
- Karen Petersen - Food Blogger and Cookbook Author
- Christina Lane - Food Blogger
- Tracey Harrelson - Food Blogger
- Mario Laliberte - Food Blogger
- Sonia - Food Blogger
- Jackie Dodd - Food Blogger
- Reeni Pisano - Food Blogger
- Cassie Johnston - Food Blogger
- Christy Denney - Food Blogger
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Honey Butter Oven Baked Corn
- Lemon Bars
- Cast Iron Chicken Pot Pie
- Easy Spanish Omelette (spanish Tortilla)
- Easy Shrimp And Tortellini Bake Recipe (with Video)
- Seafood Pasta Salad
- Mini Chicken Pot Pies
- Cheesy Chicken And Broccoli Casserole
- Strawberry Cobbler
- Grilled Mexican Street Corn Salad
- 11 Recipes for Easter Brunch
- 14 Slow Cooker Casseroles
- 15 Easy Ground Beef Casserole Recipes eCookbook
- 15 Easy Potluck Recipes For A Church Supper
- 19 Scrumptious Casserole Recipes for Breakfast
- 20 Casserole Recipes for Mexican Food Lovers
- 9 Casserole Recipes to Make When Eating on a Budget
- Cooking Vegetable Side Dishes: 9 Easy Casserole Recipes
- Copycat Restaurant Recipes: 17 Casseroles to Make at Home
- Easy Tater Tot Casserole Recipes: 12 Ways