Amanda Coers - Food Blogger
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
Amanda Coers is the proud mom of seven children: Rowena, Daniel, Vivian, Abigail, Harmony, David, and Gideon. She and her husband, Scott, live in Texas with their rowdy crew and the world's laziest labrador. Amanda started her blog, The Coers Family, to share recipes, tips on large family living, funny stories, and uplifting Christian testimonies.
When she's not in the kitchen trying new recipes or in the laundry room tackling a mountain of clothes, Amanda enjoys art, playing with her children, and drinking copious amounts of coffee.
Amanda's Recipes on AllFreeCasseroleRecipes:
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Love these recipes? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- 11 Recipes for Easter Brunch
- 14 Slow Cooker Casseroles
- 15 Easy Ground Beef Casserole Recipes eCookbook
- 15 Easy Potluck Recipes For A Church Supper
- 19 Scrumptious Casserole Recipes for Breakfast
- 20 Casserole Recipes for Mexican Food Lovers
- 9 Casserole Recipes to Make When Eating on a Budget
- Cooking Vegetable Side Dishes: 9 Easy Casserole Recipes
- Copycat Restaurant Recipes: 17 Casseroles to Make at Home
- Easy Tater Tot Casserole Recipes: 12 Ways
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- 100+ Easy Ground Beef Casserole Recipes
- Scratch-Made Chicken Enchiladas
- Hasselback Garlic Potato Casserole
- Farmer's Make-Ahead Breakfast Casserole
- Spring Chicken and Rice Casserole
- Skillet Cheeseburger Casserole Recipe
- 18 Amish Food Recipes
- Maverick Housewares
- Healthy Chicken Casserole Recipe
- Baked Cheddar Hash Brown Casserole