Ashton Swank - Food Blogger
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
Ashton is a stay-at-home mom to one stinkin' cute two year old, and a wife to her best friend. She originally began her blog, Something Swanky, in the hopes that it would serve as a website for her home-based cupcake business. However, it wasn't long before her interest in catering began to wane, and her interest in blogging all things dessert took its place.
Ashton began to blog full time in October 2011, and prides herself on creating fanciful desserts using ingredients everyone has on hand. She posts 4 new recipes and a dessert round up post every week. The line up of treats range from down-home, made-from-scratch comfort food to 20 different ways to use an instant pudding mix and cool whip.
Ashton believes that chocolate smears are beautiful, that sweetened condensed milk should be its own food group, and that desserts make people deep down, genuinely happy.
Ashton's Recipes on AllFreeCasseroleRecipes:
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Love these recipes? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- 11 Recipes for Easter Brunch
- 14 Slow Cooker Casseroles
- 15 Easy Ground Beef Casserole Recipes eCookbook
- 15 Easy Potluck Recipes For A Church Supper
- 19 Scrumptious Casserole Recipes for Breakfast
- 20 Casserole Recipes for Mexican Food Lovers
- 9 Casserole Recipes to Make When Eating on a Budget
- Cooking Vegetable Side Dishes: 9 Easy Casserole Recipes
- Copycat Restaurant Recipes: 17 Casseroles to Make at Home
- Easy Tater Tot Casserole Recipes: 12 Ways
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Sunflower Silicone Lid
- Cuban Sandwich Casserole
- Campbell's Green Chile Casserole
- Campbell's Sausage Breakfast Casserole
- Comforting Poppy Seed Chicken Casserole
- Cheesy Baked Pasta Casserole
- 1950s Family-Favorite Tuna Casserole
- 1950s Blueberry Buckle
- Ultimate Pecan Pie Bread Pudding
- Amish Ground Beef and Noodle Casserole