Ashton Swank - Food Blogger
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
Ashton is a stay-at-home mom to one stinkin' cute two year old, and a wife to her best friend. She originally began her blog, Something Swanky, in the hopes that it would serve as a website for her home-based cupcake business. However, it wasn't long before her interest in catering began to wane, and her interest in blogging all things dessert took its place.
Ashton began to blog full time in October 2011, and prides herself on creating fanciful desserts using ingredients everyone has on hand. She posts 4 new recipes and a dessert round up post every week. The line up of treats range from down-home, made-from-scratch comfort food to 20 different ways to use an instant pudding mix and cool whip.
Ashton believes that chocolate smears are beautiful, that sweetened condensed milk should be its own food group, and that desserts make people deep down, genuinely happy.
Ashton's Recipes on AllFreeCasseroleRecipes:
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
If you want to make a delicious dinner without spending too much time in the kitchen, then you should try this Picadillo Stuffed… Continue reading: "Picadillo Stuffed Pepper Casserole"
- "Country Comfort" Smoked Sausage Casserole
- Amanda Formaro - Food Blogger
- Reeni Pisano - Food Blogger
- Karen Petersen - Food Blogger and Cookbook Author
- Karly Campbell - Food Blogger
- Christina Lane - Food Blogger
- Sonia - Food Blogger
- Christin Mahrlig - Food Blogger
- Lindsay Ostrom - Food Blogger
- Ginny McMeans - Food Blogger
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Frito Pie
- Broccoli Cheese Chicken And Rice Casserole
- 23 Christmas Casseroles for a Crowd
- Salted Caramel Cheesecake Poke Cake
- Tatertot Casserole
- French Toast Pumpkin Casserole
- Overnight Sausage and Caramelized Onion Breakfast Bake
- "Skinny-ish" Cheesy Broccoli and Chicken Bake
- 18 Recipes for BBQ-ing Up a Storm: Casseroles, Sides, and Desserts
- Weeknight Dinner Recipes: 15 Easy Casserole Recipes
- 11 Recipes for Easter Brunch
- 14 Slow Cooker Casseroles
- 15 Easy Ground Beef Casserole Recipes eCookbook
- 15 Easy Potluck Recipes For A Church Supper
- 19 Scrumptious Casserole Recipes for Breakfast
- 20 Casserole Recipes for Mexican Food Lovers
- 9 Casserole Recipes to Make When Eating on a Budget
- Cooking Vegetable Side Dishes: 9 Easy Casserole Recipes
- Copycat Restaurant Recipes: 17 Casseroles to Make at Home
- Easy Tater Tot Casserole Recipes: 12 Ways