Christina Lane - Food Blogger
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
Growing up in a food-obsessed family and spending a lot of time in her Aunt Rose’s restaurant as a child, Christina Lane was destined to be a fantastic cook. Now married and living and working in St. Louis with her husband, she mostly cooks for two and (like all of us) has a sweet tooth that needs indulging after dinner.
After becoming frustrated with the lack of recipes made for two, especially in the dessert category, she took matters into her own hands and started her blog, Dessert for Two, to share how she takes Southern classics (and a few surprises) and turns them into recipes that are perfect for just a few people.
Christina's Recipes on AllFreeCasseroleRecipes:
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
Charlie's Layered Mexican Casserole is different from other Mexican casseroles because it uses salsa in the place of enchilada sauce… Continue reading: "Charlie's Layered Mexican Casserole"
- Tara Noland - Food Blogger
- Christy Denney - Food Blogger
- Kristi Rimkus - Food Blogger
- Rosie Willis - Food Blogger and Video Producer
- Amy Erickson - Food Blogger
- Lai Kuan - Food Blogger
- Karen Petersen - Food Blogger and Cookbook Author
- Cassie Johnston - Food Blogger
- Kristy Still - Food Blogger
- Ashton Swank - Food Blogger
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Dexas Bamboo Chop & Serve Cutting Board
- Keto Chicken Alfredo
- Fish Pie with Coconut
- Frito Pie
- 30-Minute Chicken Tomato Pasta
- Creamy Baked Artichoke Chicken
- Lekue LunchBox To Go
- Zucchini Casserole
- Cornbread Casserole
- Sugar Free Power Snack Squares
- 11 Recipes for Easter Brunch
- 14 Slow Cooker Casseroles
- 15 Easy Ground Beef Casserole Recipes eCookbook
- 15 Easy Potluck Recipes For A Church Supper
- 19 Scrumptious Casserole Recipes for Breakfast
- 20 Casserole Recipes for Mexican Food Lovers
- 9 Casserole Recipes to Make When Eating on a Budget
- Cooking Vegetable Side Dishes: 9 Easy Casserole Recipes
- Copycat Restaurant Recipes: 17 Casseroles to Make at Home
- Easy Tater Tot Casserole Recipes: 12 Ways