9 Casserole Recipes to Make When Eating on a Budget
- see all comments
"Absolutely amazing dish! Everyone loved it and said it's definitely a keeper!"
"I've been making a recipe quite like this one for years. The difference is, I put a chopped onion in my ground beef and after it's done add a packet of taco seasoning mix and a 15oz can of refried beans. The tomatoes (I use Rotel) I mix with a small melted block of Velveeta cheese. I layer the slightly crushed Doritos in a bowl or casserole dish. Layer the ground beef mixture next. More Doritos. Then a layer of shredded lettuce and diced tomato. Then pour the hot melted Velveeta and Rotel tomatoes over the top and serve immediately. It's fabulous!"
"I want to try this! Ohh my, looks so good!"
"where is the recipe"
Karly Campbell - Food Blogger
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
Click here to view your Recipes.
Hi there. My name is Karly and I’m a homeschooling mama of two kids and married to my high school sweetheart. My husband and kids demand that I feed them every day, and for some reason they don’t consider cold cereal a proper dinner. As you can see, life is hard. I decided that if I’m going to be forced to cook for my family, I may as well have fun with it and share my favorite recipes with you.
In the nearly ten years that I’ve been married, I’ve considered frozen pizza a gourmet dinner (that was the first couple of years) and then moved on to Hamburger Helper (that was years three through five) and have finally (thankfully, says my husband) moved on to food that doesn’t come from a box. In the past five years I’ve come to really enjoy cooking and trying new recipes.
Oh, and why did I name my blog Buns In My Oven? The first recipe I ever made and photographed for the sole purpose of putting it up on the internet was hamburger buns. I know the name makes you think I’m pregnant, but I promise I’m not. The only buns in my oven are the yeasty kind.
Karly's Recipes on AllFreeCasseroleRecipes:
Cheesy Rigatoni with Prosciutto
Baked Chicken Tamale Casserole
Thanksgiving Leftovers Turkey Casserole
Slow Cooker Tamale Pie Casserole
Easy Green Bean Casserole with Bacon
Easy Chicken Enchilada Casserole with Cheese
Slow Cooker Sweet Potato Casserole
Featured in these eCookbooks from AllFreeCasseroleRecipes:
Read NextChristina Lane - Food Blogger
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
Creamy Scalloped Potatoes with Ham
Creamy Scalloped Potatoes with Ham is a tasty meal on a cold and rainy night. This easy scalloped potatoes and ham casserole has lots… Continue reading: "Creamy Scalloped Potatoes with Ham"
My Recipes (0) View »
Something worth saving?
- SAVE all your favorite recipes
- ADD personal notes
- QUICKLY reference your recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Blueberry Self-saucing Pudding
- Chicken And Couscous
- Sushi Bake Recipe
- Ranch Potato Salad With Bacon
- Beef And Cheese Enchiladas
- Peanut Butter Chocolate Cookie Bars
- Banana Pudding With Cream Cheese
- Mac And Cheese With Spinach
- Parsley Pesto Pasta Salad
- Tater Tot Casserole
- 11 Recipes for Easter Brunch
- 14 Slow Cooker Casseroles
- 15 Easy Ground Beef Casserole Recipes eCookbook
- 15 Easy Potluck Recipes For A Church Supper
- 19 Scrumptious Casserole Recipes for Breakfast
- 20 Casserole Recipes for Mexican Food Lovers
- 9 Casserole Recipes to Make When Eating on a Budget
- Cooking Vegetable Side Dishes: 9 Easy Casserole Recipes
- Copycat Restaurant Recipes: 17 Casseroles to Make at Home
- Easy Tater Tot Casserole Recipes: 12 Ways