Karly Campbell - Food Blogger
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
Hi there. My name is Karly and I’m a homeschooling mama of two kids and married to my high school sweetheart. My husband and kids demand that I feed them every day, and for some reason they don’t consider cold cereal a proper dinner. As you can see, life is hard. I decided that if I’m going to be forced to cook for my family, I may as well have fun with it and share my favorite recipes with you.
In the nearly ten years that I’ve been married, I’ve considered frozen pizza a gourmet dinner (that was the first couple of years) and then moved on to Hamburger Helper (that was years three through five) and have finally (thankfully, says my husband) moved on to food that doesn’t come from a box. In the past five years I’ve come to really enjoy cooking and trying new recipes.
Oh, and why did I name my blog Buns In My Oven? The first recipe I ever made and photographed for the sole purpose of putting it up on the internet was hamburger buns. I know the name makes you think I’m pregnant, but I promise I’m not. The only buns in my oven are the yeasty kind.
Karly's Recipes on AllFreeCasseroleRecipes:
Featured in these eCookbooks from AllFreeCasseroleRecipes:
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
- 11 Recipes for Easter Brunch
- 14 Slow Cooker Casseroles
- 15 Easy Ground Beef Casserole Recipes eCookbook
- 15 Easy Potluck Recipes For A Church Supper
- 19 Scrumptious Casserole Recipes for Breakfast
- 20 Casserole Recipes for Mexican Food Lovers
- 9 Casserole Recipes to Make When Eating on a Budget
- Cooking Vegetable Side Dishes: 9 Easy Casserole Recipes
- Copycat Restaurant Recipes: 17 Casseroles to Make at Home
- Easy Tater Tot Casserole Recipes: 12 Ways