Chicken and Rice Cordon Bleu Casserole
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"You’re going to love how easy this dump-and-bake Chicken and Rice Cordon Bleu Casserole comes together! It’s the perfect leftover ham recipe, and a great way to use up some rotisserie chicken. Topped with grated Swiss cheese, this creamy 10-minute meal is a quick comfort food dinner that the whole family will devour!"
Preparation Time10 min
Cooking Time30 min
Cooking Vessel Size2-quart casserole dish
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Honey Butter Oven Baked Corn
- Lemon Bars
- Cast Iron Chicken Pot Pie
- Easy Spanish Omelette (spanish Tortilla)
- Easy Shrimp And Tortellini Bake Recipe (with Video)
- Seafood Pasta Salad
- Mini Chicken Pot Pies
- Cheesy Chicken And Broccoli Casserole
- Strawberry Cobbler
- Grilled Mexican Street Corn Salad
- 11 Recipes for Easter Brunch
- 14 Slow Cooker Casseroles
- 15 Easy Ground Beef Casserole Recipes eCookbook
- 15 Easy Potluck Recipes For A Church Supper
- 19 Scrumptious Casserole Recipes for Breakfast
- 20 Casserole Recipes for Mexican Food Lovers
- 9 Casserole Recipes to Make When Eating on a Budget
- Cooking Vegetable Side Dishes: 9 Easy Casserole Recipes
- Copycat Restaurant Recipes: 17 Casseroles to Make at Home
- Easy Tater Tot Casserole Recipes: 12 Ways