We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"You’re going to love how easy this dump-and-bake Chicken and Rice Cordon Bleu Casserole comes together! It’s the perfect leftover ham recipe, and a great way to use up some rotisserie chicken. Topped with grated Swiss cheese, this creamy 10-minute meal is a quick comfort food dinner that the whole family will devour!"
Preparation Time10 min
Cooking Time30 min
Cooking Vessel Size2-quart casserole dish
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
Potatoes are the ultimate comfort food, but this Cheesy Bacon Mashed Potato Casserole will soothe your soul too! As if mashed potatoes… Continue reading: "Cheesy Bacon Mashed Potato Casserole"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Circulon Elementum 7.5-Quart Covered Stock Pot
- Biscuits and Gravy Casserole
- Sweet Potato Casserole
- Savory Sausage & Apple Rice Casserole
- Ground Beef Casserole with Cornbread Crust
- Chickpea and Sundried Tomato Soup
- Lasagna Soup
- Pumpkin Pudding
- Easy Vegetarian Lasagna
- Easy Black Bean Taco Bake
- 11 Recipes for Easter Brunch
- 14 Slow Cooker Casseroles
- 15 Easy Ground Beef Casserole Recipes eCookbook
- 15 Easy Potluck Recipes For A Church Supper
- 19 Scrumptious Casserole Recipes for Breakfast
- 20 Casserole Recipes for Mexican Food Lovers
- 9 Casserole Recipes to Make When Eating on a Budget
- Cooking Vegetable Side Dishes: 9 Easy Casserole Recipes
- Copycat Restaurant Recipes: 17 Casseroles to Make at Home
- Easy Tater Tot Casserole Recipes: 12 Ways