Mel - Food Blogger
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
Mel's goal in cooking and baking is to prove to herself that she can make healthy and delicious recipes for her family. She does just that by featuring recipes on her blog, Mel's Kitchen Cafe, that focus on made-from-scratch foods that are healthy and simple. However, there is always reason to splurge now and then, on both time and ingredients.
Mel is a busy mom of five children, and even though the afternoon hours of dinner prep are the craziest in her household, she feels strongly that really great recipes can be accessible for even the busiest home cook.
She considers herself very, very average when it comes to kitchens and cooking. She has one oven. One sink. Minimal countertops. One refrigerator. Mismatched dinnerware. Broken-handled wooden spoons. And she loves it. It’s exciting to try and create masterpieces with an average kitchen and a lot of motivation.
Mel's Recipes on AllFreeCasseroleRecipes:
Featured in these eCookbooks from AllFreeCasseroleRecipes:
Read NextChristina Lane - Food Blogger
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
Poor Man's Hamburger Casserole is the perfect dish to whip up when you're on a budget. This easy hamburger casserole does not require… Continue reading: "Poor Man's Hamburger Casserole"
- Christina Lane - Food Blogger
- Hannah Holzmann - Food Blogger
- "Country Comfort" Smoked Sausage Casserole
- Averie Sunshine - Food Blogger
- Creamy Parmesan Lemon Baked Pasta
- Shay Shull - Food Blogger
- Leslie Lambert - Food Blogger
- Tracey Harrelson - Food Blogger
- Brandi Burgess - Food Blogger
- Judy Hannemann - Food Blogger
- 11 Recipes for Easter Brunch
- 14 Slow Cooker Casseroles
- 15 Easy Ground Beef Casserole Recipes eCookbook
- 15 Easy Potluck Recipes For A Church Supper
- 19 Scrumptious Casserole Recipes for Breakfast
- 20 Casserole Recipes for Mexican Food Lovers
- 9 Casserole Recipes to Make When Eating on a Budget
- Cooking Vegetable Side Dishes: 9 Easy Casserole Recipes
- Copycat Restaurant Recipes: 17 Casseroles to Make at Home
- Easy Tater Tot Casserole Recipes: 12 Ways