Ginny McMeans - Food Blogger
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
Ginny McMeans is the author of the blog, Vegan In The Freezer. She lives in the Great Southwest with her husband and all the other critters that love the heat. Her interests are simple but deeply important to her. They include cooking, reading, photography, traveling and just being outside in nature. Additionally, she loves writing and working on her computer.
Ginny mentioned cooking as one of her favorite things to do. This is true, and as a young girl she started with simple things using her Betty Crocker Junior Cookbook. Even during those years she realized that you can change any recipe to suit your own needs. Then, she discovered that she could actually make up a recipe from scratch. Over the years, Ginny's stockpile of recipes got bigger and bigger, so she decided to create a blog to share with family and friends.
While Ginny was contemplating the idea of starting a blog, she became a vegan. And that is how Vegan In The Freezer came about. Since she had also discovered how great it is to have dinner just a step away on those busy nights, she decided to incorporate freezer cooking into her blog. It is not the cook all day mind set - it is just when you are making a meal – make two and save one. Of course, she wanted to add desserts, appetizers, and a whole realm of categories, so those are included as well. Anyone can follow and cook these recipes. They're healthy and delicious recipes that have easy substitutions for dairy if you are not a vegan. Eat well and live long.
Ginny's Recipes on AllFreeCasseroleRecipes:
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
Charlie's Layered Mexican Casserole is different from other Mexican casseroles because it uses salsa in the place of enchilada sauce… Continue reading: "Charlie's Layered Mexican Casserole"
- Karly Campbell - Food Blogger
- Judy Hannemann - Food Blogger
- Kristy Still - Food Blogger
- Kristi Rimkus - Food Blogger
- Christy Landry - Food Blogger
- Christin Mahrlig - Food Blogger
- Blair Lonergan - Food Blogger
- Lai Kuan - Food Blogger
- Karen Petersen - Food Blogger and Cookbook Author
- Lisa Bynum - Food Blogger
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Capresso Cool Grind Spice and Coffee Grinder
- Dexas Bamboo Chop & Serve Cutting Board
- Keto Chicken Alfredo
- Fish Pie with Coconut
- Frito Pie
- 30-Minute Chicken Tomato Pasta
- Creamy Baked Artichoke Chicken
- Lekue LunchBox To Go
- Zucchini Casserole
- 11 Recipes for Easter Brunch
- 14 Slow Cooker Casseroles
- 15 Easy Ground Beef Casserole Recipes eCookbook
- 15 Easy Potluck Recipes For A Church Supper
- 19 Scrumptious Casserole Recipes for Breakfast
- 20 Casserole Recipes for Mexican Food Lovers
- 9 Casserole Recipes to Make When Eating on a Budget
- Cooking Vegetable Side Dishes: 9 Easy Casserole Recipes
- Copycat Restaurant Recipes: 17 Casseroles to Make at Home
- Easy Tater Tot Casserole Recipes: 12 Ways