Ginny McMeans - Food Blogger
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
Ginny McMeans is the author of the blog, Vegan In The Freezer. She lives in the Great Southwest with her husband and all the other critters that love the heat. Her interests are simple but deeply important to her. They include cooking, reading, photography, traveling and just being outside in nature. Additionally, she loves writing and working on her computer.
Ginny mentioned cooking as one of her favorite things to do. This is true, and as a young girl she started with simple things using her Betty Crocker Junior Cookbook. Even during those years she realized that you can change any recipe to suit your own needs. Then, she discovered that she could actually make up a recipe from scratch. Over the years, Ginny's stockpile of recipes got bigger and bigger, so she decided to create a blog to share with family and friends.
While Ginny was contemplating the idea of starting a blog, she became a vegan. And that is how Vegan In The Freezer came about. Since she had also discovered how great it is to have dinner just a step away on those busy nights, she decided to incorporate freezer cooking into her blog. It is not the cook all day mind set - it is just when you are making a meal – make two and save one. Of course, she wanted to add desserts, appetizers, and a whole realm of categories, so those are included as well. Anyone can follow and cook these recipes. They're healthy and delicious recipes that have easy substitutions for dairy if you are not a vegan. Eat well and live long.
Ginny's Recipes on AllFreeCasseroleRecipes:
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Doritos Chicken Casserole
- Chicken Tamale Pie
- Strawberry Rhubarb Baked Oatmeal
- Potato Eggplant And Zucchini Moussaka
- Baked Mac And Cheese
- Vegetarian Baked Ziti
- Chocolate And Preserve Squares
- Frittata The Easy Way
- Ground Beef Enchiladas
- Doritos Taco Casserole Recipe
- 11 Recipes for Easter Brunch
- 14 Slow Cooker Casseroles
- 15 Easy Ground Beef Casserole Recipes eCookbook
- 15 Easy Potluck Recipes For A Church Supper
- 19 Scrumptious Casserole Recipes for Breakfast
- 20 Casserole Recipes for Mexican Food Lovers
- 9 Casserole Recipes to Make When Eating on a Budget
- Cooking Vegetable Side Dishes: 9 Easy Casserole Recipes
- Copycat Restaurant Recipes: 17 Casseroles to Make at Home
- Easy Tater Tot Casserole Recipes: 12 Ways