Lisa Bynum - Food Blogger
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
Lisa L. Bynum is a thirty-something-year old “bride” living in the Jackson, Mississippi metro area. By day she is a working wife and mother. By night, she masquerades as a cook, writer, amateur photographer, and food blogger.
In 2006, Lisa officially became a bride when she married her college sweetheart. Three years later in 2009, she launched her blog, The Cooking Bride, as a way to combine her two biggest passions: writing and cooking. Growing up in Mississippi, she quickly learned that the Southern culture revolves around two things: food and family. She draws inspiration for her recipes from the delicious traditions so prevalent in the South. She also recognizes the need for recipes that are quick and easy to prepare on a busy weeknight.
Developing content for a food blog for the last several years has motivated her to try recipes far from her comfort zone, so every once in a while she’ll throw in a wild card.
A delicious meal has the power to evoke strong memories and tell a good story, so whenever she can, Lisa includes little anecdotes about life and family as they relate to food. Since launching her blog, she has become a contributing writer for and has had her recipes featured in several area publications.
Lisa's Recipes on AllFreeCasseroleRecipes:
Featured in these eCookbooks from AllFreeCasseroleRecipes:
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
The solution to making cabbage rolls without spending a lot of time on them is this recipe Lazy Day Cabbage Roll Casserole. Instead of… Continue reading: "Lazy Day Cabbage Roll Casserole"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Colorful Christmas Poke Cake
- Patriotic Homemade Sprinkle Cake
- Savannah Seafood Stuffing
- Oysters Rockefeller Bread
- Hearty Haystack Casserole Recipe
- "Country Comfort" Smoked Sausage Casserole
- All-In-One Thanksgiving Casserole
- White Cheddar Scalloped Potatoes
- Perfectly Spiced Pumpkin Cake
- Bangin' Mac and Cheese
- 11 Recipes for Easter Brunch
- 14 Slow Cooker Casseroles
- 15 Easy Ground Beef Casserole Recipes eCookbook
- 15 Easy Potluck Recipes For A Church Supper
- 19 Scrumptious Casserole Recipes for Breakfast
- 20 Casserole Recipes for Mexican Food Lovers
- 9 Casserole Recipes to Make When Eating on a Budget
- Cooking Vegetable Side Dishes: 9 Easy Casserole Recipes
- Copycat Restaurant Recipes: 17 Casseroles to Make at Home
- Easy Tater Tot Casserole Recipes: 12 Ways