Paula Jones - Food Blogger
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
Paula Jones is the author of the Call Me PMc blog. She's a full-time Mom and blogger. She's always looking for shortcuts and time-saving strategies to make delicious and nutritious meals for her family.
She likes to make traditional Southern food a little healthier. She also likes to take familiar flavors and present them in unique combinations. She enjoys developing recipes, cooking, baking, and entertaining.
Paula has always loved to cook and has been cooking and experimenting in the kitchen since she was a teenager. She won the Mississippi Magazine Recipe Contest in 2011 and started Call Me PMc in 2012 as a way to share recipes with her friends.
Paula is a Southern gal living in the birthplace of Elvis Presley - Tupelo, MS!
Paula's Recipes on AllFreeCasseroleRecipes:
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
Simple Baked Meatballs with Rice is an easy supper that doesn't require much effort. The meatballs don't even have to be premade! Once… Continue reading: "Simple Baked Meatballs with Rice"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Country Style Pork Ribs And Sauerkraut
- Chicken And Portobello Mushroom Casserole
- Creamy Eggplant Dip
- Mexican Potato Casserole
- Easy Enchilada Casserole
- Quick Spinach Quiche
- Chicken Broccoli Alfredo Lasagna
- Top Notch Meat Loaf
- Homemade Cheesy Scalloped Potatoes Recipe
- Chicken And Broccoli Casserole
- 11 Recipes for Easter Brunch
- 14 Slow Cooker Casseroles
- 15 Easy Ground Beef Casserole Recipes eCookbook
- 15 Easy Potluck Recipes For A Church Supper
- 19 Scrumptious Casserole Recipes for Breakfast
- 20 Casserole Recipes for Mexican Food Lovers
- 9 Casserole Recipes to Make When Eating on a Budget
- Cooking Vegetable Side Dishes: 9 Easy Casserole Recipes
- Copycat Restaurant Recipes: 17 Casseroles to Make at Home
- Easy Tater Tot Casserole Recipes: 12 Ways