Paula Jones - Food Blogger
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
Paula Jones is the author of the Call Me PMc blog. She's a full-time Mom and blogger. She's always looking for shortcuts and time-saving strategies to make delicious and nutritious meals for her family.
She likes to make traditional Southern food a little healthier. She also likes to take familiar flavors and present them in unique combinations. She enjoys developing recipes, cooking, baking, and entertaining.
Paula has always loved to cook and has been cooking and experimenting in the kitchen since she was a teenager. She won the Mississippi Magazine Recipe Contest in 2011 and started Call Me PMc in 2012 as a way to share recipes with her friends.
Paula is a Southern gal living in the birthplace of Elvis Presley - Tupelo, MS!
Paula's Recipes on AllFreeCasseroleRecipes:
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive, partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
- Hannah Holzmann - Food Blogger
- Judy Hannemann - Food Blogger
- Julie May - Food Blogger
- Shay Shull - Food Blogger
- Amanda Formaro - Food Blogger
- Karen Petersen - Food Blogger and Cookbook Author
- Ashton Swank - Food Blogger
- Kalyn Denny - Food Blogger
- Colleen Bierstine - Food Blogger
- Lisa Bynum - Food Blogger
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Easy Baked Rigatoni
- Kielbasa, Green Bean, and Potato Casserole
- Italian Bake Casserole
- Copycat Ruth's Chris Sweet Potato Casserole
- Circulon Momentum 5-Quart Covered Casserole
- Cheesy Pesto Bacon Pasta Bake
- How to Make White Sauce Without Lumps
- 12 Authentic German Casserole Recipes
- 12 Campbell's Recipes: Casserole Recipes with Campbell's Soup
- Dump-and-Bake Chicken Supreme
- 11 Recipes for Easter Brunch
- 14 Slow Cooker Casseroles
- 15 Easy Ground Beef Casserole Recipes eCookbook
- 15 Easy Potluck Recipes For A Church Supper
- 19 Scrumptious Casserole Recipes for Breakfast
- 20 Casserole Recipes for Mexican Food Lovers
- 9 Casserole Recipes to Make When Eating on a Budget
- Cooking Vegetable Side Dishes: 9 Easy Casserole Recipes
- Copycat Restaurant Recipes: 17 Casseroles to Make at Home
- Easy Tater Tot Casserole Recipes: 12 Ways