Secret Ingredient Stuffed Shells Recipe
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"Jumbo shells are filled with roasted squash and ricotta and smothered in a creamy sauce to make this Secret Ingredient Stuffed Shells Recipe. This easy casserole recipe is filling and flavorful. It makes a hearty and filling meatless main dish, or it is a perfect companion as a side dish."
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
Y'all, are you ready for the cheesiest mac and cheese you'll ever eat? Get your heart (and stomach) ready for this slow cooker… Continue reading: "Just Like Trisha Yearwood's Slow Cooker Mac and Cheese"
- Breadstick and Pizza Casserole
- Easy Deep Dish Pizza Casserole
- Cowboy Tater Tot Casserole
- Busy Day Casserole
- Chicken and Rice Cordon Bleu Casserole
- Cheesy Cheesy Chili Dog Casserole
- Baked Spaghetti with Sausage
- Budget Chili Dog Casserole
- Slow Cooker Bbq Pulled Chicken
- Dump-and-Bake Cider-Glazed Chicken
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Blueberry French Toast Casserole
- Sweet Potato Casserole With Pecan Topping
- Chili Cornbread Casserole
- Chocolate Banana Bread Pudding Casserole
- Country Chicken And Biscuits
- Charcuterie Made Easy: Make This Party Cheeseboard In A Flash!
- Banana Bread
- Chicken Spaghetti Casserole
- Upside Down Pizza
- 11 Recipes for Easter Brunch
- 14 Slow Cooker Casseroles
- 15 Easy Ground Beef Casserole Recipes eCookbook
- 15 Easy Potluck Recipes For A Church Supper
- 19 Scrumptious Casserole Recipes for Breakfast
- 20 Casserole Recipes for Mexican Food Lovers
- 9 Casserole Recipes to Make When Eating on a Budget
- Cooking Vegetable Side Dishes: 9 Easy Casserole Recipes
- Copycat Restaurant Recipes: 17 Casseroles to Make at Home
- Easy Tater Tot Casserole Recipes: 12 Ways