This recipe was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
11 Easy Pot Pie Recipes: Chicken Pot Pie Recipes and Other Comfort Foods
- see all comments
"Absolutely amazing dish! Everyone loved it and said it's definitely a keeper!"
"I've been making a recipe quite like this one for years. The difference is, I put a chopped onion in my ground beef and after it's done add a packet of taco seasoning mix and a 15oz can of refried beans. The tomatoes (I use Rotel) I mix with a small melted block of Velveeta cheese. I layer the slightly crushed Doritos in a bowl or casserole dish. Layer the ground beef mixture next. More Doritos. Then a layer of shredded lettuce and diced tomato. Then pour the hot melted Velveeta and Rotel tomatoes over the top and serve immediately. It's fabulous!"
"I want to try this! Ohh my, looks so good!"
"where is the recipe"
Secret Ingredient Stuffed Shells Recipe
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
Click here to view your Recipes.
"Jumbo shells are filled with roasted squash and ricotta and smothered in a creamy sauce to make this Secret Ingredient Stuffed Shells Recipe. This easy casserole recipe is filling and flavorful. It makes a hearty and filling meatless main dish, or it is a perfect companion as a side dish."
Read NextCowboy Tater Tot Casserole
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
kmcartoonity 62072 74
Feb 24, 2018
Chopping up the summer squash and zucchini is easy enough, but as for the butternut squash, I would probably opt for the frozen chopped variety. I am rather intimidated by trying to cut the big fresh gourd, and always have trouble with it. I'd just stick it in the fridge to thaw the night before making this dish, and add it to the skillet with the rest of the veggies. I love vegetarian main courses that are CHEESY so I can't wait to give this one a try!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
Creamy Scalloped Potatoes with Ham
Creamy Scalloped Potatoes with Ham is a tasty meal on a cold and rainy night. This easy scalloped potatoes and ham casserole has lots… Continue reading: "Creamy Scalloped Potatoes with Ham"
- Cowboy Tater Tot Casserole
- Beef Stroganoff Casserole
- Quick and Easy Cheeseburger Pie
- Weeknight Dinner Recipes: 15 Easy Casserole Recipes
- Million Dollar Mac and Cheese
- 5-Ingredient Crescent Roll Chicken Casserole
- Best-Ever Toad in the Hole Recipe
- Sinfully Easy Baked Pierogi Casserole
- Farmhouse Chicken Cornbread Casserole
- Buffalo Chicken Mac and Cheese
My Recipes (0) View »
Something worth saving?
- SAVE all your favorite recipes
- ADD personal notes
- QUICKLY reference your recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Blueberry Self-saucing Pudding
- Chicken And Couscous
- Sushi Bake Recipe
- Ranch Potato Salad With Bacon
- Beef And Cheese Enchiladas
- Peanut Butter Chocolate Cookie Bars
- Banana Pudding With Cream Cheese
- Mac And Cheese With Spinach
- Parsley Pesto Pasta Salad
- Tater Tot Casserole
- 11 Recipes for Easter Brunch
- 14 Slow Cooker Casseroles
- 15 Easy Ground Beef Casserole Recipes eCookbook
- 15 Easy Potluck Recipes For A Church Supper
- 19 Scrumptious Casserole Recipes for Breakfast
- 20 Casserole Recipes for Mexican Food Lovers
- 9 Casserole Recipes to Make When Eating on a Budget
- Cooking Vegetable Side Dishes: 9 Easy Casserole Recipes
- Copycat Restaurant Recipes: 17 Casseroles to Make at Home
- Easy Tater Tot Casserole Recipes: 12 Ways